Author Topic: Meghan McCain: Arizona has gone ‘full blown MAGA’  (Read 2623 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meghan McCain: Arizona has gone ‘full blown MAGA’
« on: August 03, 2022, 04:01:06 pm »
by Zach Schonfeld - 08/03/22 11:12 AM ET

Meghan McCain criticized Trump-endorsed candidate Kari Lake’s lead in the Arizona Republican gubernatorial primary on Wednesday, saying the state has gone “full blown MAGA.”

As of Wednesday morning, Lake leads Karrin Taylor Robson, who was endorsed by former Vice President Mike Pence and current Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R), by about 1.7 percentage points, or about 11,300 raw votes, according to The Associated Press. The AP has not called the race and estimates about 20 percent of the votes have yet to be counted.

“I see my initial predictions were right despite the initial excitement of Robson pulling ahead,” McCain wrote on Twitter.

“Congratulations to my home state for full making the transition to full blown MAGA/conspiracy theory/fraudster,” she added. “The voters have spoken – be careful what you wish for.”

The primary has marked the latest proxy battle between former President Trump and establishment Republican figures, with Trump zeroing in on his unfounded claims of election fraud in the 2020 presidential election while the party’s establishment wing has focused on contrasting with the Democratic Party on issues like inflation.

McCain, the daughter of former Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), is a longtime critic of Trump, who repeatedly disparaged the late senator and 2008 Republican presidential nominee.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3586211-meghan-mccain-arizona-has-gone-full-blown-maga/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Meghan McCain: Arizona has gone ‘full blown MAGA’
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2022, 04:08:19 pm »

The fact that she is unhappy makes me VERY happy!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 04:10:09 pm »
For non-establishment Republicans, other than Maga, what else is there to vote for?

The Republican establishment is owned lock, stock, and barrell by the Globalist U.S. Chamber of Commerce?

What other conservtaive mass movement wants to put America, and Americans, First?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2022, 04:12:05 pm »
The spawn of Mc Stain is upset.  I like it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2022, 04:22:54 pm »
What's the downside Meghan?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2022, 04:26:44 pm »
For non-establishment Republicans, other than Maga, what else is there to vote for?

They would rather vote for Rats.  Says it all about them.  When is the last time you heard Liz Cheney criticize a Democrat?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2022, 05:16:35 pm »
We're erasing her pappy's "legacy" of deceit one RINO at a time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2022, 05:17:51 pm »
We're erasing her pappy's "legacy" of deceit one RINO at a time.

:yowsa: 888high58888  :beer:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2022, 05:25:34 pm »
They would rather vote for Rats.  Says it all about them.  When is the last time you heard Liz Cheney criticize a Democrat?
When was the last time you heard Mitt Romney or ANY Establishment Republican criticize a Democrat? These are UniParty RINOs.
They still spit the word MAGA as if it is a bad thing. The best thing Biden has done, is to come up with the phrase MEGA-MAGA KING!
Everybody I know loves it!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2022, 06:43:29 pm »
I'm not a rabid Trumpista, but I certainly appreciate the sentiment of MAGA, namely, Make America Great Again. Why does Meghan find that so troublesome?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2022, 06:47:15 pm »
The spawn of Mc Stain is upset.  I like it.

888high58888

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2022, 07:15:24 pm »
I'm not a rabid Trumpista, but I certainly appreciate the sentiment of MAGA, namely, Make America Great Again. Why does Meghan find that so troublesome?

Blood is thicker than water.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2022, 07:16:50 pm »
Get it right Meg, it's "Ultra-MAGA"!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2022, 07:57:49 pm »
   I can truly empathize for Arizona and what McCain did to their party structure.  Texas will suffer years after Cornyn is gone, too.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2022, 08:29:14 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2022, 01:40:38 pm »
McCain was petty and power-hungry. GWB defeated him in 2000 primaries, and McCain attacked groups who supported GWB, via McCain-Feingold and back-stabbed GWB in Congress. The American people rejected McCain in 2008 (I voted against OhBummer! and for Palin, not for McCain), made Trump President, and McCain jealously tried to back-stab Trump. If that's the legacy Meghan is loyal to, I hope the people of AZ grind it into the desert sand.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2022, 01:51:06 pm »
McCain was petty and power-hungry. GWB defeated him in 2000 primaries, and McCain attacked groups who supported GWB, via McCain-Feingold and back-stabbed GWB in Congress. The American people rejected McCain in 2008 (I voted against OhBummer! and for Palin, not for McCain), made Trump President, and McCain jealously tried to back-stab Trump. If that's the legacy Meghan is loyal to, I hope the people of AZ grind it into the desert sand.

See the results from the AZ Primary Tuesday.  The McCainiacs lost bigly, with Kari Lake sweeping all 15 Counties.  When the Maricopa count shifted to Lake last night, the Networks finally relented and called the race for Governor.  The same thing happened with the big state-wide races.

It's begun.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2022, 02:27:27 pm »
See the results from the AZ Primary Tuesday.  The McCainiacs lost bigly, with Kari Lake sweeping all 15 Counties.  When the Maricopa count shifted to Lake last night, the Networks finally relented and called the race for Governor.  The same thing happened with the big state-wide races.

It's begun.

Has Ducey congratulated Lake yet?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2022, 02:29:38 pm »
Wyoming, August 16 Republican primary.  Can't come soon enough.  Bye Bye Lizzy.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2022, 02:32:57 pm »

:yowsa: And hopefully another political dynasty goes down with her!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2022, 02:34:40 pm »
Has Ducey congratulated Lake yet?

Hopefully not.  He's toxic after certifying the fraudulent 2020 election.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2022, 02:35:51 pm »

Alaska's Primary is also on 8/16.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2022, 02:38:49 pm »
Alaska's Primary is also on 8/16.

It is trash day. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2022, 02:40:22 pm »
:yowsa: And hopefully another political dynasty goes down with her!

May 2022 be known as the Year of the Iconoclasts!
I will NOT comply.