Author Topic: Pennsylvania Education Department Claims 3-Year-Olds Can Identify as Transgender  (Read 996 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pennsylvania Education Department Claims 3-Year-Olds Can Identify as Transgender

Breccan F. Thies 2 Aug 2022

The Pennsylvania Department of Education claims children as young as three  can identify as transgender and lists “ne, ve, ze/zie and xe” as viable pronouns.

The website for the department also advises teachers to ask students before assuming what a student’s preferred pronouns might be.

“In addition to the traditional pronouns (he/him, she/her, they), some people prefer to use gender-neutral pronouns, such as ne, ve, ze/zie and xe,” the website says. “If you don’t know a student’s preferred personal pronoun, it’s always best to ask.”

According to the website, which is intended to be a guide for teachers, “binary gender” is the “faulty concept that there are only two genders: male and female” and “gender expression/gender presentation” is “how we show our gender to the world through external choices (e.g. dress, behavior, hairstyle).”

The department also advocates for teachers to celebrate a “gender-neutral day” in which students are asked to pick “two to three ways they will reject gender stereotypes for the day.”

Students and teachers should also “make specific commitments” to “challenge gender norms.”

“This is part of a national effort in schools to ‘break the binary’ by confusing young children about biological sex and indoctrinating them into believing that gender is a spectrum,” Parents Defending Education Director of Outreach Erika Sanzi told Fox News in a statement. “The Department of Education should delete these ideology based resources from their website and anyone teaching gender fluidity to three year olds does not belong in a classroom.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/02/pennsylvania-education-department-claims-3-year-olds-can-identify-as-transgender/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If that guy Mastriano (sp?) wins the PA governors race, one of his first moves as chief executive of the state should be to FIRE every one in the PA Department of Education that IS "fire-able". And then, start over.

Offline Idiot

Seriously.....what is wrong with people?  It's like the world has gone totally insane.

Online berdie

Seriously.....what is wrong with people?  It's like the world has gone totally insane.

Yes it has. When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a dog. Not a bad thing, but luckily my folks let me work it out in a couple of days.

Offline roamer_1

EVERY child should be pulled out of the Pennsylvania school system. Right now. Don't send em back there.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
EVERY child should be pulled out of the Pennsylvania school system. Right now. Don't send em back there.

I don't live in, or anywhere near, Pennsylvania but I'll guarantee that no grandchild of mine will ever see the inside of a public school if I can prevent it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

I don't live in, or anywhere near, Pennsylvania but I'll guarantee that no grandchild of mine will ever see the inside of a public school if I can prevent it!

Ditto. In spades.  :beer:

With this crap going on, parents need a serious 'no faith' gesture.
Like letting them see how much control they have when 2/3rds or better of all children are held out of their system. Bet they change their thinking dang quick then.

Offline mountaineer

If that guy Mastriano (sp?) wins the PA governors race, one of his first moves as chief executive of the state should be to FIRE every one in the PA Department of Education that IS "fire-able". And then, start over.
The Dems in Pa. are in a panic that Mastriano might win, that's why they're running incredibly negative ads about him. Unfortunately, he isn't counterpunching quite as well as he should (although tying his opponent, Josh Shapiro, to Biden is a start). He also needs to point out every last bit of insanity like this gender crap and make it clear it wouldn't continue if he were elected.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Dems in Pa. are in a panic that Mastriano might win, that's why they're running incredibly negative ads about him. Unfortunately, he isn't counterpunching quite as well as he should (although tying his opponent, Josh Shapiro, to Biden is a start). He also needs to point out every last bit of insanity like this gender crap and make it clear it wouldn't continue if he were elected.

It won't matter what he does if the Dems are allowed to cheat as usual.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

It won't matter what he does if the Dems are allowed to cheat as usual.
That's likely. Of course, the problem with Pennsylvania is that the people outside of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia - mostly conservative - have no voice.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Three year olds might identify as an airplane or a fire truck, too.  **nononono*

Quit projecting gender dysphoria onto little kids.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis