Author Topic: Arizona Republican gubernatorial primary too close to call between Lake, Taylor Robson  (Read 5850 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Latest Republican numbers in Arizona Gov. race:

Kari Lake
Republican
46.26 %
Karrin Taylor Robson
Republican
44.40 %
Matt Salmon
Republican
3.93 %
Scott Neely
Republican
3.23 %
Paola Tulliani-Zen
Republican
2.17 %
Last Updated 51m ago

If my math is correct that means Lake's total went up 1816 votes while Robson's went up 1518 votes.

At this rate they MIGHT get through counting by Christmas!

It doesn't look like they updated today's count yet.  Those have been the numbers all day.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

What a frickin' joke.  Third-World countries have smoother elections than we do.
Dems always want to stall, delay, and stall, and delay some more. This gives them time to fine tune the results as well as time to "find" new votes as Democrats famously do in almost every election everywhere. But only when they are losing. That's exactly what they did blatantly with Al Franken and with Trump. They will probably do it again now with this election. That's what the delay is about. It gives Dems more time to find a way to cheat.

Delay certainly means the Liberal GOPe lost. Otherwise they would announce the results in less than a minute.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It doesn't look like they updated today's count yet.  Those have been the numbers all day.

They differ from what was there this morning by the amounts I noted and were 51 minutes old when I looked earlier.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pinal County Ousts Elections Director David Frisk After Ballot Issues on Primary Night

Jacob Bliss4 Aug 20228
2:55

Pinal County, Arizona, removed Elections Director David Frisk from his post following pressure from Republicans after ballot issues occured on Primary Election Night.

Pinal County released a statement, stating that, given the recent ballot issues on election night, where there was a lack of ballots in certain precincts, “David Frisk is no longer in the position of Elections Director and is no longer employed by Pinal County.”

As a result, County Recorder Virginia Ross resigned from her role and was appointed to the position of Elections Director, effective immediately. “Ross did not oversee the Elections Department for this primary election in her role as the County Recorder,” the release added.

There will be a Special Session Meeting with the Board of Supervisors this Friday to appoint a County Recorder to fill in the remainder of Ross’s term, which ends December 31, 2024.

“Having been the Recorder for Pinal County since 2013, this primary election has been a stinging experience for us all,” Ross said in a statement explaining her experience. “I look forward to involving all stakeholders in Pinal County as we work together to finish this primary election, before immediately turning our attention to the November election.”

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel and the Republican Party of Arizona (RPAZ) Chairwoman Dr. Kelli Ward released the following statement regarding the removal of Frisk.

“Pinal County Elections Director David Frisk’s removal is an important step towards restoring Arizonans’ faith in their elections,” the two said in a statement. “The election failures observed by our joint election integrity program during Arizona’s primary were unacceptable and underscore why transparency at the ballot box is so important.”

“Republicans will continue to hold incompetence accountable, fight for transparency, and make it easier to vote and harder to cheat in Arizona and nationwide,” McDaniel and Ward added.

On Primary Election Night, after the news broke of there not being enough ballots at certain precincts, McDaniel and Ward also released a joint statement slamming the county and called for Frisk to “immediately” resign due to the “comprehensive failure” that “disenfranchises Arizonans.”

Kari Lake, the Trump-backed Republican nominee for Arizona governor, also released a statement in support of the elections director resigning while also asking two questions: “If your right to vote was literally taken away, is this person’s resignation enough to remedy that?” and “How much bigger would our win be if all these people were allowed to vote?”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/04/pinal-county-ousts-elections-director-david-frisk-after-ballot-issues-on-primary-night/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

What a frickin' joke.  Third-World countries have smoother elections than we do.

This is going so smoothly, imagine what the election is going to be like in '24.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They differ from what was there this morning by the amounts I noted and were 51 minutes old when I looked earlier.

It went up just now.  Lake extended her lead from 12,000 to just under 20,000.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Ok! Thanks! @Cyber Liberty

These are the latest I think.

RACE CALLED
88% of precincts reporting
Candidate
Party
Votes
Percent of vote
Kari Lake
Republican
46.78 %
Karrin Taylor Robson
Republican
44.03 %
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 02:54:04 am by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online dfwgator

The McCain grip over the GOP in Arizona is over!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Thank God!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I just looked at the County breakdown, and Kari Lake just now took the lead in Maricopa County!  That's a clean sweep of the Counties, she won 15/15!
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

God, please let it be so!  I've been working to that goal for decades!  Ask anybody who knows me from TOS.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
OK, I just checked ABC, Politico and PBS.

All 3 have called the race, it's Kari Lake, everybody!
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
God, please let it be so!  I've been working to that goal for decades!  Ask anybody who knows me from TOS.

:yowsa:  :amen:

Although I don't live in Arizona, the wife has relatives who do and we visit regularly, most recently in May of this year, and we have always watched the political goings on there closely. I well remember those threads on TOS as I was on many of them myself.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 01:25:38 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
OK, I just checked ABC, Politico and PBS.

All 3 have called the race, it's Kari Lake, everybody!

Man it must have pained them to make that call!...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Man it must have pained them to make that call!...

I hope it did.  I'd loved to have seen Laura Ingraham's face.  She declared Robson the winner the other day.
I will NOT comply.