Author Topic: Arizona Republican gubernatorial primary too close to call between Lake, Taylor Robson  (Read 5854 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Damn Laura got it wrong...

Laura has been friends with Robson for years,  even flying on Robson’s private jet to vacation at her Colorado Ranch.  I may have missed it, but I don't recall reports of Laura disclosing this   -----   

« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 06:01:38 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It appears Rino Robson is further behind than election night....

Why did Ingraham lie again about an AZ Election?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

See the post just above the one of yours that I'm responding to @Cyber Liberty That and the fact that Laura has ALWAYS been a middle of the road 'Republican".
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Good News!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

Is there any evidence behind these fraud claims? 

Laura has been friends with Robson for years,  even flying on Robson’s private jet to vacation at her Colorado Ranch.  I may have missed it, but I don't recall reports of Laura disclosing this   -----

Plus, FNC is all in for Pence in 2024 and Pence endorsed Robson ("dueling rallies")

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is there any evidence behind these fraud claims?

What claims? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Good News!

The press is still refusing to call it for Lake, and at present she's over 12,000 votes ahead.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The press is still refusing to call it for Lake, and at present she's over 12,000 votes ahead.

Best info I can find is the same as it was last night.  82% of boxes in:

GOVERNOR
2022 ARIZ. GOP PRIMARY
Updated Aug 4, 2022, 9:53 AM
AP estimates
82.1% of votes counted
Kari Lake
R
303,860 votes   46.3%
Karrin Taylor Robson
R
291,843 votes   44.4%
Matt Salmon
R
25,830 votes   3.9%
Scott Neely
R
21,235 votes   3.2%
Paola Tulliani-Zen
R
14,270 votes   2.2%

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

The next update is scheduled for 7:00 pm tonight @Bigun

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The next update is scheduled for 7:00 pm tonight @Bigun

Thanks @Right_in_Virginia

WTF kind of counting system do they have in Maricopa County?  The Iraqi's are better than that!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 03:32:43 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline cato potatoe

What claims?

The ones bandied about on this thread, and the “stealing” as referred to by Kari Lake.  Hobbs and Robson have lit her up, so there had better be something besides the incompetence in Pinal Co, where she did marginally better than statewide.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The ones bandied about on this thread, and the “stealing” as referred to by Kari Lake.  Hobbs and Robson have lit her up, so there had better be something besides the incompetence in Pinal Co, where she did marginally better than statewide.

Lake leads in every county but Maricopa.  Even leftist Pima County (Tucson) went for Lake.  As for fraud, I'm the guy on the ground here and I don't see fraud yet (but I will always look for it).  The County that accepted thousands and thousands of mail-in votes without signatures on the envelopes in 2020, is now going over the ballots with a fine-toothed comb.  I suspect that's because they're seeing more votes for Kari Lake in the envelopes.

Slow counting isn't necessarily fraud.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thanks @Right_in_Virginia

WTF kind of counting system do they have in Maricopa County?  The Iraqi's are better than that!

They are spending a lot of time scrutinizing the signatures on the mail in ballots, the total opposite of what they did in 2020.  The Audit has inspired them to straighten up a bit?  The update to watch will be the final one, as they try to string this out as long as possible.  The "ballots in trunks" won't be counted until last, if past is prologue.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

Damn Laura got it wrong...

Clearly, Laura was handed tomorrow's numbers instead of today's numbers.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

As for fraud, I'm the guy on the ground here and I don't see fraud yet (but I will always look for it).  The County that accepted thousands and thousands of mail-in votes without signatures on the envelopes in 2020, is now going over the ballots with a fine-toothed comb.

@Cyber Liberty

They should at the very least be able to provide a number of ballots remaining to be counted.  That would give a ceiling number of total possible votes and prevent post-election ballot stuffing like we had here in Georgia in 2020.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

They should at the very least be able to provide a number of ballots remaining to be counted.  That would give a ceiling number of total possible votes and prevent post-election ballot stuffing like we had here in Georgia in 2020.

My own county is slow counting this time.  I think I know why...the paper ballots were printed on cheap paper and the felt tip markers bled through the paper.  My guess is they're been forced into a hand count situation.  My County Supervisor is livid about this.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

Again, they should at least know how many ballots there are left to count.  All they have to do is weigh them to derive a rough estimate.  I ask this because people were still voting in Georgia two days after election day, and those votes were added to the final total.  If they had announced the number of ballots remaining to be counted on Wed morning, Trump would have won.  It took four days after election day for them to generate enough votes to put Biden ahead.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Again, they should at least know how many ballots there are left to count.  All they have to do is weigh them to derive a rough estimate.  I ask this because people were still voting in Georgia two days after election day, and those votes were added to the final total.  If they had announced the number of ballots remaining to be counted on Wed morning, Trump would have won.  It took four days after election day for them to generate enough votes to put Biden ahead.

I'm sure the number of uncounted ballots are "known," but they aren't telling us.  I don't recall their ever telling before.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

I'm sure the number of uncounted ballots are "known," but they aren't telling us.  I don't recall their ever telling before.

We have a right to know.  We should demand to know.  That number alone will prevent the 'invention' of new ballots in the coming days.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We have a right to know.  We should demand to know.  That number alone will prevent the 'invention' of new ballots in the coming days.

That was probably in one of the 25-30 Bills Douchey vetoed last year.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Latest Republican numbers in Arizona Gov. race:

Kari Lake
Republican
46.26 %
Karrin Taylor Robson
Republican
44.40 %
Matt Salmon
Republican
3.93 %
Scott Neely
Republican
3.23 %
Paola Tulliani-Zen
Republican
2.17 %
Last Updated 51m ago

If my math is correct that means Lake's total went up 1816 votes while Robson's went up 1518 votes.

At this rate they MIGHT get through counting by Christmas!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 12:41:44 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

At this rate they MIGHT get through counting by Christmas![/size]

What a frickin' joke.  Third-World countries have smoother elections than we do.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Man, We might get results by 2024 at this rate.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
What a frickin' joke.  Third-World countries have smoother elections than we do.

In case you haven't noticed...Never mind!

- J. R. R. Tolkien