Author Topic: Arizona Republican gubernatorial primary too close to call between Lake, Taylor Robson  (Read 5848 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 August 3, 2022 7:39am EDT

Arizona Republican gubernatorial primary too close to call between Lake, Taylor Robson
Kari Lake was leading Karrin Taylor Robson in Arizona Republican gubernatorial primary, with the race yet to be called

By Paul Steinhauser | Fox News

It is too close to call Arizona's Republican gubernatorial primary, with former TV news anchor Kari Lake leading real estate developer and Arizona Board of Regents member Karrin Taylor Robson by fewer than 12,000 votes.

As of Wednesday morning, Lake had 46.2% of the vote, and Taylor Robson had 44.5% in the Republican primary. The two women are seeking to succeed term-limited Gov. Doug Ducey, a Republican.

The race turned into a bit of a proxy war between former President Trump and former Vice President Mike Pence.

The former president last year endorsed Lake, who is a strong supporter of Trump’s repeated and unproven claims that his 2020 election loss to President Biden was due to massive voter fraud.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/arizona-republican-gubernatorial-primary-too-close-call-lake-taylor-robson
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Kari's got this.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Kari's got this.

:crossed: :crossed: :crossed:

Does Arizona do run offs or is the highest vote getter the nominee?  @Cyber Liberty
« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 02:46:22 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:crossed: :crossed: :crossed:

Does Arizona do run offs or is the highest vote getter the nominee?  @Cyber Liberty

AZ doesn't do runoffs.  As of now, Lake is ahead by about 1.5%, the SoS office has 100% counted but nobody in the "press" is calling it yet.  A marked difference from 2020 when the race was called for Biteme with <1% of the vote counted.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Kari's got this.

I think you are correct.  My slate of candidates did very well.  The two candidates who went with nothing but negative ads lost...Taylor Robson and Jim Lamon.  Blake Masters won by a lot.

That's good because I cannot vote for either of the two and November would be lost to Dems.  We likely dodged that bullet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

Kari Lake Wins Nail-Biter in Arizona Despite Apparent Mail-In Ballot Fraud

J.D. Rucker • Aug. 3, 2022

Despite a double-digit polling lead a day before the election, Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake was nearly stunned by Karrin Taylor Robson in the Arizona primary.

Lake spent the entire night clawing back from being way behind. The reason: Early voting and mail-in ballots were the first counted and Robson outperformed anyone’s wildest dreams in those arenas. In the end, in-person voting won out, delivering the victory for Lake. . . .

https://thelibertydaily.com/kari-lake-wins-nail-biter-in-arizona-despite-apparent-mail-in-ballot-fraud/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Early voting and mail-in ballots were the first counted and Robson outperformed anyone’s wildest dreams in those arenas. In the end, in-person voting won out, delivering the victory for Lake. . . .

Which should tell us all we need to know about voting by mail!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I think you are correct.  My slate of candidates did very well.  The two candidates who went with nothing but negative ads lost...Taylor Robson and Jim Lamon.  Blake Masters won by a lot.

That's good because I cannot vote for either of the two and November would be lost to Dems.  We likely dodged that bullet.

888high58888 :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
AZ doesn't do runoffs.  As of now, Lake is ahead by about 1.5%, the SoS office has 100% counted but nobody in the "press" is calling it yet.  A marked difference from 2020 when the race was called for Biteme with <1% of the vote counted.

Thanks! The press is public enemy #1 as far as I'm concerned.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Election Wizard?

I think that's right but I've been all over this morning so I can't say for sure.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think that's right but I've been all over this morning so I can't say for sure.

The logo in the corner is the same as Election Wizard, so I am pretty sure it is.  I went to the website but I could not find any results there.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The logo in the corner is the same as Election Wizard, so I am pretty sure it is.  I went to the website but I could not find any results there.

All I can tell you is that I lifted it from Twitter.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

https://twitter.com/RealMarkFinchem/status/1554843833564909568

Hopefully, he will do something about the BS that occurs in Maricopa and Pinal Counties.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 03:30:40 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

https://twitter.com/tylerbowyer/status/1554839101479628808

Thank God Mark Finchem won the Secretary of State Primary (by a lot against all odds).  He led the charge on contesting the 2020 Election, back in November 2020.  He just got rewarded.  Bonus for Mrs. Liberty and me:  Mark was the keynote speaker for our annual Lincoln Day Dinner, and we outraised even Lake Havasu which had never happened before!

We made about $17K net.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
All I can tell you is that I lifted it from Twitter.

Election Wizard is the only *place* giving her the win...
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Election Wizard is the only *place* giving her the win...

So they haven't yet given up on manufacturing votes. @mystery-ak

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Thank God Mark Finchem won the Secretary of State Primary (by a lot against all odds).  He led the charge on contesting the 2020 Election, back in November 2020.  He just got rewarded.  Bonus for Mrs. Liberty and me:  Mark was the keynote speaker for our annual Lincoln Day Dinner, and we outraised even Lake Havasu which had never happened before!

We made about $17K net.

Fantastic! Thanks to you and Ms Slippy for all you do!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
2h
Kari Lake has now won every single county in Arizona except Maricopa

And she is within 1 point of Maricopa, with 20% of the votes there yet to come in

We might be looking at a clean sweep of the entire state for Lake
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

CHAOS: 63,000 Mail-In Ballots Went to Wrong Voters in Republican-Heavy Pinal County, Arizona

Aug 3, 2022

The Republican National Committee and the Republican Party of Arizona released a statement calling for the immediate resignation of the county’s election director.

“During Arizona’s primary elections the RNC and Republican Party of Arizona’s poll observer program documented and reported multiple failures by Pinal County’s Election Administrator, including 63,000 mail-in ballots delivered to the wrong voters and multiple Republican-heavy precinct locations running out of ballots,” read a statement released by the parties.

“This is a comprehensive failure that disenfranchises Arizonans and exemplifies why Republican-led efforts for transparency at the ballot box are so important,” the statement continued. “Pinal County Elections Director David Frisk should resign immediately.”  .  .  .

https://www.toddstarnes.com/politics/breaking-63000-mail-in-ballots-went-to-wrong-voters-in-republican-heavy-pinal-county-arizona/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's breathtaking, @Hoodat.  Pinal is not a small County.
I will NOT comply.