Author Topic: Abbott: We’re ‘Looking at Other Cities’ to Send Migrants to, We’ll Keep Sending Them Until Biden Adm  (Read 995 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Abbott: We’re ‘Looking at Other Cities’ to Send Migrants to, We’ll Keep Sending Them Until Biden Admin. ‘Does Its Job’

Ian Hanchett 2 Aug 2022

On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) said that the state will continue sending buses of migrants to northern cities “until the Biden administration does its job to enforce the laws concerning the border.” And said that Texas is “looking at other cities to send them to.”

Abbott said, “[W]e have more buses headed their way as we speak right now. But, Sean, this just shows the hypocrisy of these liberal leaders up in the northeast who think, well, that border crisis created by Joe Biden, that’s fine as long as it’s Texas that has to deal with it, but as soon as they have to deal with the real consequences of Biden’s border…crisis, they’re up in arms calling for the National Guard, as you point out, dealing with just a tiny fraction of what we have to deal with every single day. We’re going to keep sending those buses up there until they fully understand and most importantly, Sean, until the Biden administration does its job to enforce the laws concerning the border.”

He added, “We are helping out these small local communities by sending even more buses to these communities and putting these new migrants on the buses and sending them to Washington, DC. And we’re looking at other cities to send them to.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/02/abbott-were-looking-at-other-cities-to-send-migrants-to-well-keep-sending-them-until-biden-admin-does-its-job/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Millee

Send them to Pelosi's neighborhood.   :yowsa:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Send them to Pelosi's neighborhood.   :yowsa:
Already trashed out.

I prefer Matha's Vineyard and Wilmington
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Portland and Seattle.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Can I volunteer Sacramento? yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline andy58-in-nh

Montpelier, Vermont

Well then, in order to fit in they'd have to buy plaid work shirts and boots. And that's just the women...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Hoodat

Who said anything about fitting in?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well then, in order to fit in they'd have to buy plaid work shirts and boots. And that's just the women...

Instead of buses they will need to transport the illegals in a fleet of Lesbaru's and a couple of Golden Retrievers.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hoodat:
"Montpelier, Vermont"

They won't stay long, once that Vermont winter hits up there.

I'm wondering just how many of the illegals are ending up in VT.
My guess is, "not very many". Perhaps few, at all.

The Vermonters, being as left as they are, will protect their state's quality of life, just as those folks do on Martha's Vineyard.

Can't say that I blame them.
I'll go so far as to predict that Vermont will remain one of the most -- if not THE most -- "livable state" for the white folks while the rest of the country collapses.

(probably New Hampshire, also...)