Author Topic: VIDEO: Morning Joe: "The Big Lie Swept Arizona"  (Read 993 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Morning Joe: "The Big Lie Swept Arizona"
« on: August 03, 2022, 01:16:58 pm »
The Morning Joe show had trouble accepting the sweeping results of the Arizona primary elections to the extent that an embittered Willie Geist declared that "The Big Lie swept Arizona." Liberals who can't handle the truth love to rub their "Big Lie"  comfort towel. Expect many more liberal incantations of "The Big Lie" from now until the end of 2024.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=159Wb4ytEd4
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: Morning Joe: "The Big Lie Swept Arizona"
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2022, 01:49:45 pm »
I went to bed last night sad that Taylor Robson won, because Lake was several percentage points behind, and this morning Kari's ahead!  And my friend Blake Masters ran away with the Senate nomination.  Mark Finchem nailed SoS.  And Abe took the AG race!

And you know why this is so delicious for me...The dead hand of John McStain is finally being pried off this benighted State.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 03:25:39 pm »
I went to bed last night sad that Taylor Robson won, because Lake was several percentage points behind, and this morning Kari's ahead!  And my friend Blake Masters ran away with the Senate nomination.  Mark Finchem nailed SoS.  And Abe took the AG race!

And you know why this is so delicious for me...The dead hand of John McStain is finally being pried off this benighted State.

And that is a bargain at any price!  :beer:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2022, 03:31:15 pm »
And that is a bargain at any price!  :beer:

Even though I don't know if my vote was ever counted (the ballots were on thin paper so there was a lot of bleed-through from the pen.  Yes, I'm pissed), I am happy with these state-wide results.  This was an astonishing set of defeats for the establishment GOP.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2022, 03:39:12 pm »
Even though I don't know if my vote was ever counted (the ballots were on thin paper so there was a lot of bleed-through from the pen.  Yes, I'm pissed), I am happy with these state-wide results.  This was an astonishing set of defeats for the establishment GOP.

:yowsa: And I can tell you that the PTB are NOT happy with that! They are, as my grandfather was fond of saying "shitting on one hock and kicking it off on the other!" this morning.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2022, 07:41:22 pm »
Meghan McCain
@MeghanMcCain

I see my initial predictions were right despite the initial excitement of Robson pulling ahead -

Congratulations to my home state for full making the transition to full blown MAGA/conspiracy theory/fraudster.

The voters have spoken - be careful what you wish for…

7:48 AM · Aug 3, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2022, 08:36:26 pm »
Meghan McCain
@MeghanMcCain

I see my initial predictions were right despite the initial excitement of Robson pulling ahead -

Congratulations to my home state for full making the transition to full blown MAGA/conspiracy theory/fraudster.

Says the person who laps up every cockeyed harebrained conspiracy CNN/MSDNC can manufacture.
TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN AGENT!! TRUMP IS WORKING FOR PUTIN!! WE HAVE PROOF!!

Says the FOOL who supported and voted for Biden, who is currently viciously destroying every single facet, every institution of America.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2022, 08:58:34 pm »
Meghan McCain
@MeghanMcCain

Congratulations to my home state for full making the transition to full blown MAGA

This message is brought to you by people who oppose making America great.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2022, 09:16:13 pm »
Meghan McCain

Stopped right there. That apple didn't fall far from the horse.

*SPIT*

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2022, 10:19:33 pm »
Meghan McCain
@MeghanMcCain

@Right_in_Virginia

With any luck at all,she might even become suicidal over this.

One can only hope.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2022, 10:24:32 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

With any luck at all,she might even become suicidal over this.

One can only hope.

@sneakypete

She'll probably just eat a couple of cheesecakes and pass out   :laugh: