Author Topic: BLM activist Shaun King used donor cash to purchase $40k dog: report  (Read 775 times)

Online mountaineer

Published August 2, 2022 8:28am EDT
BLM activist Shaun King used donor cash to purchase $40k dog: report
Activist Shaun King's PAC spent nearly as much on the dog as it did on candidates
By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News
Controversial Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King's political PAC used donor cash to purchase a $40,000 dog that King used as a family pet, according to a Monday report.

King's PAC, Grassroots Law, has handed over the sum in a pair of payments to Potrero Performance Dogs in California since December, the Washington Free Beacon reported. The PAC paid Protero $10,000 in December, followed by a $30,650 payment in February.

Days after the second payment, King posted on Facebook about welcoming a "new member of the King family," a Mastiff and prize show dog named Marz. ...

The Grassroots PAC is ostensibly aimed at boosting political campaigns for candidates aligned with King's soft-on-crime mentality, but the organization spent nearly as much on the dog as it has on candidates.

Grassroots contributed a total of $56,000 to various political campaigns since 2021, just $16,000 more than it reportedly spent on the animal. ...
FOX News

See also some posts on the Political Graphics thread about Talcum X - the grifter who just keeps grifting - and his dog.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: BLM activist Shaun King used donor cash to purchase $40k dog: report
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 11:51:23 pm »
HA HA! Suckas got played!!!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 11:59:43 am »
I love dogs, I truly do, but 40K. Get real go to a rescue and give them the cash
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 12:45:22 pm »
What good does it do you to be a "hustla" if you can't hustle and be hustled?

Dat bees whut maikes him a play-ya.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2022, 01:23:55 pm »
I love dogs, I truly do, but 40K. Get real go to a rescue and give them the cash
Apparently, he wanted a really scary-looking dog so he could proudly walk him through the 'hood and be considered a real playa.

Of course, every shelter in America has plenty of pit bulls and pit bull mixes he could have rescued, but no one ever accused Talcum X of having any brains or commonsense.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2022, 01:39:21 pm »
Apparently, he wanted a really scary-looking dog so he could proudly walk him through the 'hood and be considered a real playa.

Of course, every shelter in America has plenty of pit bulls and pit bull mixes he could have rescued, but no one ever accused Talcum X of having any brains or commonsense.

@mountaineer

You just KNOW his accountant is robbing him blind,and he will never know it until his stuff gets repossessed,and he gets evicted and has to call a cab to go to a motel.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2022, 01:52:18 pm »
It's easier to be stupid with other people's money.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2022, 01:56:27 pm »
It's easier to be stupid with other people's money.

Actually he is pretty smart.  He criminally duped thousands, and many other woke companies, in a pretty ingenious opportunistic manner.

Madoff kind of smart so to speak.  But maybe even smarter as he looks like he is going to get away with it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.