Author Topic: Jill Biden says: 'I wish people could see more of what Joe has accomplished and how hard he's workin  (Read 571 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden says: 'I wish people could see more of what Joe has accomplished and how hard he's working' as she defends the start of his administration despite dire polls

Jill Biden defended her husband in magazine interview published on Tuesday
    'I wish people could see more of what Joe has accomplished and how hard he's working,' she told Real Simple magazine
    It comes as President Joe Biden's approval rating hits historic lows
    His administration has been buffeted by economic and foreign crises

By Rob Crilly, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 12:34 EDT, 2 August 2022 | Updated: 12:35 EDT, 2 August 2022

First Lady Jill Biden defended her husband and his administration's performance in an interview published on Tuesday, saying she wished voters could see just how hard he was working on the problems facing the nation.

President Joe Biden's personal standing has been battered by crisis after crisis, from the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan to inflation and high gas prices.

This week it fell to 38 percent, according to Gallup, marking a new low.

Jill Biden leapt to his defense, saying he was in power during a 'tough time in history' before reeling off his achievements.

'Sometimes it feels like we're pushing this boulder up the hill, but progress is being made,' she said in an interview with Real Simple magazine.

'Joe's been in office for, what, 18 months now? And everybody has access to vaccines.

'We got the schools reopened — thank God we all got off Zoom — we got health care, we got money for broadband so underserved kids can have internet.

'I don't want to sound like a political ad, but we have done so much. Gas prices are a huge issue, and Joe is, every single day, on the phone talking to leaders about gas and oil.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11073601/Jill-Biden-wish-people-Joe-accomplished.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Obviously Mam Jill doesn't realize how many Americans see how demented and evil Joe is. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Obviously Mam Jill doesn't realize how many Americans see how demented and evil Joe is.

And, they're suffering through his "accomplishments"

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't care if he works busier than a one-armed paper hanger, his results are for shit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline berdie

I don't care if he works busier than a one-armed paper hanger, his results are for shit.

:yowsa: (I also defended my hubby, right or wrong as well...even if it was my actions that caused insanity.)

Offline Killer Clouds

Absolutely! It doesn't matter if he works hard if the results hurt the US citizens.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, Doctor Jill, I may not be able to have a bird's eye view of the entire train wreck, but from this end I have seen enough of slo-Joe's accomplishments.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

People in Washington DC are on a whole separate island from the rest of the country

Plus she’s just a wife defending her husband
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

People in Washington DC are on a whole separate island from the rest of the country

Plus she’s just a wife defending her husband

Island?  Try different planetary system, or different galaxy.

Offline Kamaji

Dear Dr. Jill, this is how your husband portrays himself to the rest of us: