Author Topic: McCaskill: Americans ‘Don’t Want Dogs Sniffing Women at Airports’ to See If They’re Traveling for Ab  (Read 975 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCaskill: Americans ‘Don’t Want Dogs Sniffing Women at Airports’ to See If They’re Traveling for Abortion

Pam Key 2 Aug 2022

MSNBC contributor Claire McCaskill said Tuesday on “Chris Jansing Reports” that most Americans “don’t want dogs sniffing women at airports to see if they are traveling to have an abortion” while discussing voters in Kansas deciding if their state constitution should not explicitly protect abortion today.

McCaskill said, “First of all if you had the kind of turnout they are talking about in a primary election in Kansas, something is going on. This is different. I do think the phrase keeps being used, but it’s apt. The dog caught the car. Now it’s kind of flipped, the motivation, the anger, the disappointment, especially when states like Missouri do such extreme laws. This is a tough subject. Reasonable people can disagree about parts of the issue of legal abortions. But most Missourians, most Kansans, most Americans want rape victims to be able to terminate a pregnancy. They don’t want dogs sniffing women at airports to see if they are traveling to have an abortion. They don’t want posses out looking to find people who have enabled someone to get a safe and legal abortion and take after them in court. This is the kind of stuff Republicans are doing now.”

She added, “It’s not that they are just taking their victory and saying let’s be reasonable. They are going to such an extreme. I think it is really going to help the Democrats not only today but also in November in terms of holding on to power in Washington, D.C. I could be wrong.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/02/mccaskill-americans-dont-want-dogs-sniffing-women-at-airports-to-see-if-theyre-traveling-for-abortion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
MSNBC contributor Claire McCaskill said Tuesday on “Chris Jansing Reports” that most Americans “don’t want dogs sniffing women at airports to see if they are traveling to have an abortion” while discussing voters in Kansas deciding if their state constitution should not explicitly protect abortion today.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I have no idea what this loon is talking about...anybody?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

My labrador performs this inspection on all strange women.  I've discouraged him, but his nose leads the way.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
My labrador performs this inspection on all strange women.  I've discouraged him, but his nose leads the way.
I knew a guy who had a doberman who did the same thing.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

You are also describing every malamute on the planet.

WTF are 'abortion sniffing' dogs?   :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You are also describing every malamute on the planet.

WTF are 'abortion sniffing' dogs?   :silly: :silly: :silly:

Dogs that can read minds.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
IKnowRight?

I must admit, they're pretty good at it, which is why they're Mans Best Friend.  They can spot a crazy better than anybody.  I want you to like me, but I know I'll never get past the Dawg if he/she doesn't like me.

So, you got Zoe now?
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

I must admit, they're pretty good at it, which is why they're Mans Best Friend.  They can spot a crazy better than anybody.  I want you to like me, but I know I'll never get past the Dawg if he/she doesn't like me.

So, you got Zoe now?

Nope. No Zoe yet. Extenuating circumstance. She don't want to let her go till she is proper bathed and clipped up, and it is the tail end of haying, and the garden is coming in. So she's dang busy.

Been pushed off three weekends now, proper, and if it ain't soon I am looking again.

Damn shame for the dog... She spends all her time in the shop, away from everyone, since she can't be where the livestock dog can get at her. It ain't right.

If she were here, she'd have had the run of the place by now, and probably fixin to be having the run of the ranch house too... Maybe even up to the holler with me.

Dunno  :shrug:

Online mountaineer

Oh, haven't you heard? The abortion police have trained dogs not only to sniff out a pregnant woman, but to detect her every thought and intention. (It's kind of like those dogs that can sniff out cancer, but more sophisticated).

So a dog that has honed in on a pregnant woman then will take an extra highly-trained sniff or two to determine whether she's planning to head for the abortion clinic, the ladies' room or just to McDonald's for an Egg McMuffin.

Let's go catch a pregnant woman, Rex!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Dogs have pretty sensitive noses and can smell biological changes, revealed by shifts in body chemistry, and that even includes cancer. I don't think they can sniff out whether a woman intends to terminate a pregnancy, but they might be able to detect that she is pregnant.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Wow.  The stupid runs extra strong with this one.

Offline yodaspock

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
McCaskill went from the senate to MSNBC.  Just that change should tell you everything you need to know.  The five people watching MSNBC just do not care enough to complain about the total idiocy of what is said on their network.

The expression Liberalism is a mental illness is not intended as a joke.  I do consider it a mental illness.  A severe mental illness, and at worst, a true traitor loyal to the CCP and/or Russia, i.e. Hunter and Joe Biden!