Author Topic: Electric Bus Burst Into Flames, One Day After Connecticut Gov. Requires Future State Vehicles to Run  (Read 397 times)

rebewranger

Electric Bus Burst Into Flames, One Day After Connecticut Gov. Requires Future State Vehicles to Run On Electric Power

Heartland Author
July 27, 2022

By Jim Hoft

On the morning of July 23, during the heatwave that swept the East Coast, a new electrically powered public transportation bus caught on fire as it sat in the bus parking lot, according to fire officials.

The Hamden Fire Department was dispatched to the CT Transit bus depot in order to extinguish the fire that had spread throughout the electric bus.

“Lithium-ion battery fires are difficult to extinguish due to the thermal chemical process that produces great heat and continually reignites,” the fire officials said in a statement

https://heartlanddailynews.com/2022/07/electric-bus-burst-into-flames-one-day-after-connecticut-gov-requires-future-state-vehicles-to-run-on-electric-power/

rebewranger

I don't believe I have seen  or heard about this from the MSM!  I wonder why? *****rollingeyes*****

Offline libertybele

This is bad enough, but could you imagine if it was an 'electric' school bus full of children?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

This is bad enough, but could you imagine if it was an 'electric' school bus full of children?

Absolutely true.