Author Topic: Biden’s Open Border Attracting the World’s Poor: ‘I Don’t Have a Dollar’  (Read 503 times)

rebewranger

Biden’s Open Border Attracting the World’s Poor: ‘I Don’t Have a Dollar’
 JOHN BINDER1 Aug 2022287

President Joe Biden’s policies at the United States-Mexico border are attracting the most vulnerable and poorest foreign nationals, a new report details.

As most border crossers and illegal aliens are being directly released into the U.S. interior, the Biden administration is helping entice foreign nationals in the most desperate circumstances to make the often-deadly journey to the southern border. Most likely do not have valid claims for asylum.

A report from Noticias Telemundo Investiga details how border crossers and illegal aliens being released into American communities are increasingly arriving with nothing.

“I don’t have a dollar to live on,” one of 15 border crossers told Noticias Telemundo Investiga. In another case, a 70-year-old border crosser waited in line at a homeless shelter hoping he would be able to get a pair of underwear and a hot shower.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/01/biden-open-border-attracting-worlds-poor/

rebewranger

These are exactly the kinds of "huddled masses" with which Biden plans to make America better.  Penniless, educationless, and unemployable. :facepalm2:

Offline libertybele

These are exactly the kinds of "huddled masses" with which Biden plans to make America better.  Penniless, educationless, and unemployable. :facepalm2:

It doesn't matter.  He and the DEMS will eventually grant them amnesty as well as the right to vote.

They need to be deported.  Nothing is being done to really stop what's going on.  As you are well aware @rangerrebew we have a Crisis at our Southern Border and it is all by design.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

rebewranger

And the "immigrants" I talked about are the types planned for.

Offline berdie

And truthfully, I have compassion for those people. However...the world is full of poor, uneducated and unemployable people. (along with drug dealers and terrorists). We can't accommodate all of the former and don't need the later.

Offline libertybele

And truthfully, I have compassion for those people. However...the world is full of poor, uneducated and unemployable people. (along with drug dealers and terrorists). We can't accommodate all of the former and don't need the later.

We cannot sustain the economic burden that ILLEGAL immigration brings to this country.  Freebies for them at our expense.  The money has to come from somewhere to house them, feed them, provide medical and send their children to school. Our tax dollars hard at work.

What do you think the millions of people who have entered this country with a promise of free everything are going to do when we can no longer give them what they think and have been told they are entitled to?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

We cannot sustain the economic burden that ILLEGAL immigration brings to this country.  Freebies for them at our expense.  The money has to come from somewhere to house them, feed them, provide medical and send their children to school. Our tax dollars hard at work.

What do you think the millions of people who have entered this country with a promise of free everything are going to do when we can no longer give them what they think and have been told they are entitled to?

Truthfully, I figure those people will be placed above citizens. And if they don't get "the stuff" there will be a rebellion. And, although
I'm not prejudiced, the folks who also receive these benefits, but no longer do will join them.