Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Lands in Taiwan, Defies Biden Administration and China  (Read 916 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi Lands in Taiwan, Defies Biden Administration and China

Kristina Wong 2 Aug 2022

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) landed in Taipei, Taiwan, late Tuesday evening local time in defiance of the Biden administration’s and China’s warnings not to go.

The trip marks the first time in 25 years that a U.S. official of her level visited Taiwan. The previous visit was in 1997 by then-Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich (GA).

Multiple news organizations in Taiwan and abroad confirmed Pelosi’s landing late Tuesday, sharing images of what appeared to be her airplane landing in Taipei.

https://twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/1554478394535993344

more
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2022/08/02/nancy-pelosi-lands-in-taiwan-defies-biden-administration-and-china/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Lands in Taiwan, Defies Biden Administration and China
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 03:07:27 pm »
Arrogance and Hubris... :thud:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2022, 03:18:46 pm »
This is a political stunt orchestrated by the Biden administration and approved by the CCP.   Look for more to be given to China as a thank you for not shoving Pelosi's plane into the sea.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2022, 03:24:16 pm »
My GAF's just don't GAF anymore.  Kay Siri, Siri.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2022, 03:49:32 pm »
This will give China 'justification' for their coming attack on Taiwan. It will no longer be perceived as an unprovoked attack. Pelosi will be said to have provoked it.

Additional shenanigans: Pelosi is a lame duck as one of the oldest still alive people in government. She is very likely to retire this year. So, Pelosi has nothing to lose. She is covered. She is safe in the shadows.

Biden's controllers have made a huge hubbub about how much he supposedly opposes this trip. Ergo, Biden is covered. Biden is safe. "I told her not to do it."

The end result will be, an old, retired, and forgotten Pelosi caused a war by doing something which was ostensibly vehemently opposed by Biden. So, it's nobody's fault. The invasion simply happened by accident. It happened due to a random set of unfortunate circumstances. It's nobody's fault.

The invasion will happen very soon. And it will be played by the international media cabal as, Pelosi's fault. Thus letting China off the hook.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2022, 05:44:40 pm »
This will give China 'justification' for their coming attack on Taiwan. It will no longer be perceived as an unprovoked attack. Pelosi will be said to have provoked it.

Additional shenanigans: Pelosi is a lame duck as one of the oldest still alive people in government. She is very likely to retire this year. So, Pelosi has nothing to lose. She is covered. She is safe in the shadows.

Biden's controllers have made a huge hubbub about how much he supposedly opposes this trip. Ergo, Biden is covered. Biden is safe. "I told her not to do it."

The end result will be, an old, retired, and forgotten Pelosi caused a war by doing something which was ostensibly vehemently opposed by Biden. So, it's nobody's fault. The invasion simply happened by accident. It happened due to a random set of unfortunate circumstances. It's nobody's fault.

The invasion will happen very soon. And it will be played by the international media cabal as, Pelosi's fault. Thus letting China off the hook.

It's unusual for the Speaker of the House to make such a trip. Secretary of State, VP, President, Sec of Defense; are the usual.

You are correct, this was all done on purpose and very probably to open the doors for China to take action and likely some sort of deal has been made.

Things could get real interesting if China doesn't keep their end of the bargain.  Silly for anyone to think that they can be trusted.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2022, 06:30:32 pm »
She's defying neither Biteme nor Chy-na.  They are all in it together with this chapter of Kabuki Theatre.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2022, 07:01:08 pm »
She's defying neither Biteme nor Chy-na.  They are all in it together with this chapter of Kabuki Theatre.

Scene I, Act I --  :pop41:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2022, 07:03:30 pm »
Scene I, Act I --  :pop41:

Move over, sweetie.   :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2022, 07:37:45 pm »
Michael Seifert
@realmichaelseif

Our leaders would rather make Ukraine rich to defend their borders against Russia and start a war with China to defend Taiwan's semiconductor industry instead of protecting America's sovereignty and bringing manufacturing back home.

1:42 PM · Aug 2, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2022, 07:41:44 pm »
Michael Seifert
@realmichaelseif

Our leaders would rather make Ukraine rich to defend their borders against Russia and start a war with China to defend Taiwan's semiconductor industry instead of protecting America's sovereignty and bringing manufacturing back home.

Exactly!!  9999hair out0000  Sickening and absolutely disgusting.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2022, 07:45:35 pm »
Michael Seifert
@realmichaelseif

Our leaders would rather make Ukraine and themselves rich to defend their borders against Russia and start a war with China to defend Taiwan's semiconductor industry instead of protecting America's sovereignty and bringing manufacturing back home.

With the above addition, I completely concur!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2022, 08:12:42 pm »

It's all about keeping the House.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2022, 08:17:37 pm »
It's all about keeping the House.

A Hail Mary Pass if I've ever seen one.
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2022, 08:23:40 pm »
Kirby was downright embarrassing today.  He doubled down on his statement that the US does not support a free and independent Taiwan.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2022, 08:47:45 pm »
Biden orders the killing of a terrorist and he thinks he's cock of the walk. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2022, 09:07:24 pm »

Biden orders the killing of a terrorist and he thinks he's cock of the walk.
Whether Biden even knew about the strike before it happened is in debate. Biden was sequestered and quarantined. He was far from on the front lines barking orders. This strike was conducted by the CIA, not by the U.S. Military. Therefore, involvement of CIC is not required.

It is questionable if more than a dozen or less people knew anything about it before it happened. They certainly did not inform Milley knowing that he would contact his self-described 'backchannels' to the Chinese government "to keep them informed" as he says it, and the cover would be blown. It is unlikely they would tell Biden/Hunter for similar reasons.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.