Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi's husband to be arraigned on charges of DUI and causing injury..[updated]  (Read 2113 times)

Offline Kamaji

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Napa County, California, prosecutors walked back a "boilerplate" drug allegation in the DUI complaint against Paul Pelosi on Wednesday after his arraignment on a pair of misdemeanor charges in a crash that wrecked two vehicles and injured the other driver.

The criminal complaint, obtained Tuesday, alleged that Pelosi injured the other driver "while under the influence of an alcoholic beverage and a drug and under their combined influence."

But prosecutors have confirmed they are alleging he drove under the influence of alcohol on May 28 —  not that he had a drug in his system, as indicated in the document.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/napa-prosecutors-fault-auto-generated-boilerplate-language-paul-pelosi-drug-allegation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Rules for thee but not for me.
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Everybody online is betting he walks with some kind of 'fine' or something and nothing more.
Of course he will have to compensate the injured victims, but insurance will likely do that.
Nothing of any significance will happen except maybe some minor money which is nothing to him.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.