Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi's husband to be arraigned on charges of DUI and causing injury..[updated]  (Read 2114 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi's husband to be arraigned on charges of DUI and causing injury

The wealthy investor was arrest in May after his Porsche collided with a Jeep, to enter plea of Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol Causing Injury

By Madeleine Hubbard

Updated: August 2, 2022 - 8:25am

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul Pelosi, will be arraigned Wednesday morning in a central California court on charges including driving under the influence of alcohol and causing injury.

Pelosi will enter his plea in Napa County Superior Court to "Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol Causing Injury and Driving With .08% Blood Alcohol Level or Higher Causing Injury," the Napa County District Attorney's Office said Monday.

Pelosi was charged last month following his arrest in May in connection with his Porsche collided with a Jeep at an intersection near Yountville, Calif., police said.

The Napa County Superior Court has not ordered Pelosi to appear at the arraignment, and he may choose to appear through his defense counsel, prosecutors also said.

The arraignment will be broadcast over Zoom, and the detail of the court proceedings will afterward be made public.

The Democrat House speaker is leading a congressional trip to the Indo-Pacific region and does not plan to attend her husband's arrangement.

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/nancy-pelosis-husband-be-arraigned-dui-injury-charges
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 06:28:53 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, testing above legal after a 4 hour delay likely means at the time he was picked up he was double the legal limit. It makes me wonder who was riding shotgun...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, testing above legal after a 4 hour delay likely means at the time he was picked up he was double the legal limit. It makes me wonder who was riding shotgun...

Probably some floozy, which is why we can't see dash and body camera footage.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Probably some floozy, which is why we can't see dash and body camera footage.

Well the good news is he didn't flip his car of a bridge and into a lake....  But then
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi's Husband Was Legally Drunk 2 Hours After Crash, Will Be Arraigned on Wednesday - He Will Go to Jail
 By Michael Austin  August 2, 2022 at 10:14am

It is official: Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, will be going to jail.

On May 28, law enforcement cited Pelosi with two DUI-related charges after he crashed his vehicle into a Jeep in Napa Valley County, California.

Those charges were driving under the influence of alcohol causing injury and driving with .08 percent blood alcohol level or higher causing injury.

https://twitter.com/GioBruno1600/status/1536474449901506561

Pelosi’s blood alcohol level was 0.082 percent two hours after the collision, Fox News reported.

According to a statement issued Monday by the Napa County District Attorney’s Office, Pelosi’s arraignment has been scheduled for Wednesday.

https://twitter.com/mikeswriting/status/1554496922290778113

more
https://www.westernjournal.com/pelosis-husband-legally-drunk-2-hours-crash-will-arraigned-wednesday-will-go-jail/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's not "Official." I read the statement at the tweet, and there is zero indication he's going to jail.  He doesn't even have to appear.  In fact one statement from the Prosecutor states that even though there is an injury and priors they are charging a Misdemeanor.

There won't be jail, at least until after the trial.  There's a lot of wishful thinking going on.  This is yet another rigged Prosecution, anybody else would be looking at a Felony and high bail.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

It's not "Official." I read the statement at the tweet, and there is zero indication he's going to jail.  He doesn't even have to appear.  In fact one statement from the Prosecutor states that even though there is an injury and priors they are charging a Misdemeanor.

There won't be jail, at least until after the trial.  There's a lot of wishful thinking going on.  This is yet another rigged Prosecution, anybody else would be looking at a Felony and high bail.

She likes her ice cream, he likes his liquor -- both are pond scum, yet they will never be held responsible.  There's a different set of rules for them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

I hope the guy he hit has retained some vulture of a personal injury lawyer.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

Yet another 'elite' who will continue getting away with this stuff until he kills someone.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yet another 'elite' who will continue getting away with this stuff until he kills someone.

He would not be punished if he killed someone right on Castro St.
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He would not be punished if he killed someone right on Castro St.
Alec Baldwin redux.
California is no longer a part of the American System on every level, including their justice system. They are much closer to a Central America form of government than anything Western. Wealthy are the rulers and the rule makers, all others are serfs beholding to the elite.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

...  Pelosi allegedly handed officers his driver’s license and an "11-99 Foundation" card when they asked for his ID, according to the documents. The 11-99 Foundation is a California Highway Patrol charity that supports officers and provides scholarships for their children.   ...

Pelosi allegedly injured the other driver, "while under the influence of an alcoholic beverage and a drug and under their combined influence," the first count in the two-charge complaint reads.  ...
FOX News

What a pathetic attempt to get the cop to look the other way. Look, here's my 11-99 card, occifer!!

Will we find out what drug he was using?

Offline Kamaji

FOX News

What a pathetic attempt to get the cop to look the other way. Look, here's my 11-99 card, occifer!!

Most likely not.  That may have been the purpose behind the delay in getting him tested: to let the narcotic levels go down. 

Online Smokin Joe

FOX News

If we're taking bets, Peruvian marching powder...

I really like the way they downsized the delay in testing him from 4 hours (earlier reports) to two, which would only put him at 1 1/2 times the legal limit at the time of the accident instead of double.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 11:50:20 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 August 2, 2022 7:10pm EDT
Paul Pelosi allegedly slurred speech, had drug in system and handed over police privilege card during DUI bust
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul was arrested on suspicion of DUI on May 29
By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

Paul Pelosi, the multimillionaire husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, allegedly had a drug in his system, addressed officers with slurred speech, and tried to hand them a police courtesy card during his May arrest on DUI charges, according to court documents.

Pelosi's 2021 Porsche and the other driver's 2014 Jeep sustained "major collision damage" in the crash around 10:17 p.m. on May 28, and responding officers found Pelosi in his driver’s seat in his damaged car near the intersection of California Route 29 and Oakville Cross Road.

Pelosi allegedly handed officers his driver’s license and an "11-99 Foundation" card when they asked for his ID, according to the documents. The 11-99 Foundation is a California Highway Patrol charity that supports officers and provides scholarships for their children.

Pelosi allegedly exhibited "signs of impairment" during field sobriety tests and officers "observed objective signs and symptoms of alcohol intoxication," according to the documents.

Those allegedly included "red/watery" eyes.

"He was unsteady on his feet, his speech was slurred, and he had a strong odor of an alcohol beverage emanating from his breath," the complaint alleges.

The other driver, identified only as John Doe, was standing outside an SUV, according to the documents.

Both of them declined medical treatment at the scene, but Doe on June 2 told Napa County prosecutors that he had begun suffering pain in his upper right arm, right shoulder and neck the day after the crash. He also complained of headaches and said it was difficult to lift things with his right arm, according to the documents.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/paul-pelosi-allegedly-slurred-speech-drug-system-handed-police-privilege-card-dui-bust
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The fix is already in. And it is sealed in concrete. The guy is going to walk with close to nothing.
They just replaced the Judge today. Now, the DA, the Judge, the Defense and the so called Prosecutor, are all deeply in the Pelosi's pockets.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

August 2, 2022 7:10pm EDT
Paul Pelosi allegedly slurred speech, had drug in system and handed over police privilege card during DUI bust
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul was arrested on suspicion of DUI on May 29

Paul Pelosi, the multimillionaire husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, allegedly had a drug in his system, addressed officers with slurred speech, and tried to hand them a police courtesy card during his May arrest on DUI charges, according to court documents.

Pelosi's 2021 Porsche and the other driver's 2014 Jeep sustained "major collision damage" in the crash around 10:17 p.m. on May 28, and responding officers found Pelosi in his driver’s seat in his damaged car near the intersection of California Route 29 and Oakville Cross Road.

Pelosi allegedly handed officers his driver’s license and an "11-99 Foundation" card when they asked for his ID, according to the documents. The 11-99 Foundation is a California Highway Patrol charity that supports officers and provides scholarships for their children.

Pelosi allegedly exhibited "signs of impairment" during field sobriety tests and officers "observed objective signs and symptoms of alcohol intoxication," according to the documents.

Those allegedly included "red/watery" eyes.

"He was unsteady on his feet, his speech was slurred, and he had a strong odor of an alcohol beverage emanating from his breath," the complaint alleges.

The other driver, identified only as John Doe, was standing outside an SUV, according to the documents.

Both of them declined medical treatment at the scene, but Doe on June 2 told Napa County prosecutors that he had begun suffering pain in his upper right arm, right shoulder and neck the day after the crash. He also complained of headaches and said it was difficult to lift things with his right arm, according to the documents.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/paul-pelosi-allegedly-slurred-speech-drug-system-handed-police-privilege-card-dui-bust

Gee, nothing like a friendly reminder.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I believe Kennedy Rules are in play for Mr. Pelosi.

What's the point of being rich and powerful if you can't avoid culpability and jail?

The real crime, here, is driving a Jeep.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Smokin Joe

I believe Kennedy Rules are in play for Mr. Pelosi.

What's the point of being rich and powerful if you can't avoid culpability and jail?

The real crime, here, is driving a Jeep.
I believe Pelosi was in the Porsche.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

I believe Pelosi was in the Porsche.
Yes, the innocent victim was driving the jeep.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

In California, no one who drives an internal combustion engine vehicle is innocent.

Driving a Jeep in California is a hate crime against limousine liberals.

At least Pelosi didn't drive her off a bridge in Chappaquiddick.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 02:11:34 am by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 3, 2022 11:35am EDT
Paul Pelosi pleads not guilty to DUI charges months after crashing Porsche in California
Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, faces two DUI charges for the May 28 crash

A lawyer for Paul Pelosi, the multimillionaire husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, appeared on his behalf in a Napa County court for his arraignment on DUI charges Wednesday morning.

The attorney, Amanda Bevins, entered a plea of not guilty to both counts on her client’s behalf.

Pelosi's 2021 Porsche and the other driver's 2014 Jeep sustained "major collision damage" in a crash around 10:17 p.m. on May 28, and responding officers found Pelosi in his driver’s seat in his damaged car near the intersection of California Route 29 and Oakville Cross Road.

He faces two misdemeanor charges, DUI causing injury and driving with a blood alcohol level of .08% causing injury.

Amy McLeod, a deputy district attorney in Napa County, appeared for the prosecution.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/paul-pelosi-pleads-not-guilty-dui-charge-months-crashing-porsche-california
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Since Nancy was out of town was the drug Viagra?

Offline mountaineer

Since Nancy was out of town was the drug Viagra?
Does it interact with alcohol? If so, that may be the one.

Offline Wingnut

Does it interact with alcohol? If so, that may be the one.

Well maybe that is why it took 4 hours or longer to test his BOA.  He had to see a doctor about a prolonged stiffy.