Author Topic: Sen. Ron Johnson Sees ‘Deal’ Coming To Conceal Hunter Biden’s Charges  (Read 629 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Sen. Ron Johnson Sees ‘Deal’ Coming To Conceal Hunter Biden’s Charges
Jon Dougherty August 1, 2022

Sen. Ron Johnson is sounding the alarm regarding what he believes is coming soon regarding potential federal charges against President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden.

The Wisconsin Republican, who — along with Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) — has been investigating allegations of corruption, influence-peddling, and illegal activity involving the first son for years over his business dealings, thinks that a backroom-style “deal” will be eventually made to conceal the bulk of charges against Biden.

Initially, however, in a Saturday interview with Fox News host Dan Bongino, Johnson was asked if he believes the “mainstream media” will turn on the president because of his consistently low approval ratings, the Washington Examiner reported.

“That’s my prediction,” Johnson said before sharing his “other” forecast.

“My other prediction is they may indict Hunter Biden, but they’ll probably seal — they’ll do a deal — they’ll seal all the information. The American public will never get the full truth,” the senator added.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/sen-ron-65086/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This guy doesn't belong in public office if he thinks this is news.

The "deal has been in" every since Slow Joe was picked to run.

Do ANY of you seriously believe the other pols didn't know about Hunter and his "dealings for self and daddy" before Biden got their backing?

They knew about it because their OWN children got wealthy the same way,although most of their children weren't also crack heads.

To them,this was all nothing more than "another typical day in the life of an elected Dim official."
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 02:07:37 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This guy doesn't belong in public office if he thinks this is news.

The "deal has been in" every since Slow Joe was picked to run.

Do ANY of you seriously believe the other pols didn't know about Hunter and his "dealings for self and daddy" before Biden got their backing?

They knew about it because their OWN children got wealthy the same way,although most of their children weren't also crack heads.

To them,this was all nothing more than "another typical day in the life of an elected Dim official."
Organized crime, plain and simple.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The DC swamp is a mile deep, a mile wide, and has the consistency of sludge.  They protect and perpetuate their dirty deeds, at the expense ($31T thus far) of hard working good Americans.

A pitchfork revolt is the only solution to this problem.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The DC swamp is a mile deep, a mile wide, and has the consistency of sludge.  They protect and perpetuate their dirty deeds, at the expense ($31T thus far) of hard working good Americans.

A pitchfork revolt is the only solution to this problem.

But no Tiki Torches this time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
But no Tiki Torches this time.

:cool:

Our founding fathers would vomit at what the generational batch of lawmakers have done to the republic. 

Until about 5 years ago, I thought this thing could be resolved politically.   I don't see that as an option now.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:cool:

Our founding fathers would vomit at what the generational batch of lawmakers have done to the republic. 

Until about 5 years ago, I thought this thing could be resolved politically.   I don't see that as an option now.

For me that came after the 2012 election, when I realized we breached the 50% threshold of takers vs makers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
For me that came after the 2012 election, when I realized we breached the 50% threshold of takers vs makers.

Excellent point.  Romney even almost conceded on that point if I remember.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Excellent point.  Romney even almost conceded on that point if I remember.

When he said 47% of the population gets some kind of government aid, there was no pushback on that number.
I will NOT comply.