Author Topic: TX Gov. Abbott Invites NYC and D.C. Mayors to Visit Border After Their Temn  (Read 666 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection  by Mary Chastain Tuesday, August 2, 2022

These mayors think their cities have it bad. Imagine what the small border towns deal with on a daily basis.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott sent an invitation to New York City Mayor Eric Adams and Washington DC Mayor Muriel Bowser to the border to witness the border crisis in person.

Abbott welcomed Adams and Bowser’s “recent interest” in the border crisis since the Biden administration has shown no interest in solving the problem.

“As Governor, I invite you to visit our border region to see firsthand the dire situation that only grows more urgent with each passing day, and to meet with the local officials, who like yourselves, realize this matter deserves immediate federal action,” wrote Abbott. “I also ask you to join me in requesting President Biden secure the border and put an end to this disastrous crisis.”

Both mayors have complained about the numerous illegal immigrants arriving in their cities.

Abbott and Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey bus illegal immigrants to DC because Bowser made it a sanctuary state.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/08/tx-gov-abbott-invites-nyc-and-d-c-mayors-to-visit-border-after-their-temn/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Jw-n54WoE

Offline Kamaji

Adams refused - he'd rather keep his head in the sand and his mind on the narrative.

rebewranger

TEXAS Published August 1, 2022 6:25pm EDT
Texas Gov. Abbott invites NYC and DC mayors to visit southern border and see 'humanitarian crisis firsthand'
A record 240,000 migrants encounters took place at the southern border in May
By Paul Best | Fox News

Former federal agent says border 'worst I've seen' in decades
Former deputy special agent Timothy Tubbs comments on worsening border crisis with human trafficking and drug smuggling increasing along the southern border.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott invited to the mayors of New York City and Washington DC on Monday to visit the southern border and witness firsthand the record levels of illegal immigration taking place.

The invitation comes as Texas has been transporting illegal immigrants by bus to the nation's capital for months, prompting Washington DC Mayor Muriel Bowser to ask the DC National Guard for help dealing with what she called a "humanitarian crisis."

New York City Mayor Eric Adams, meanwhile, asked the federal government for "financial and technical resources" as the city deals with an influx of families "arriving on buses sent by the Texas and Arizona governments."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-gov-abbott-invites-nyc-dc-mayors-visit-southern-border-see-humanitarian-crisis-firsthand

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
While I certainly do appreciate Adams bringing it up, AZ has not sent a single illegal alien to NY.

Neither he nor Bowser (a well-named person) will ever visit the border to see their pawns.  But I'm glad they're invited to go somewhere they have never been.  Let them prove they won't accept.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline berdie

I am, as usual, divided.

To me it is a great move to get all these liberal mayors to actually see what is going on.

On the other hand, money will be sent to DC and NYC to deal with this. Not a dime to the states actually on the front lines. And no attempt to seal the border.