Author Topic: California liquor store owner shoots would-be robber  (Read 429 times)

Offline Kamaji

California liquor store owner shoots would-be robber
« on: August 02, 2022, 12:28:29 pm »
California liquor store owner shoots would-be robber

By Marjorie Hernandez
August 2, 2022

An elderly convenience store owner in California is being hailed as a hero after he shot at a would-be robber who ran out of the store screaming that his arm was “shot off.”

Shocking surveillance footage from Norco Market & Liquor in the 2800 block of Clark Avenue in Norco, Calif., showed a masked assailant entering the business at about 2:47 a.m. with an AR-15-style rifle pointed at the 80-year-old store owner.

The suspect yelled, “Freeze, hands in the air,” but within seconds, the quick-thinking store owner pulled out a shotgun from under the counter and immediately shot once at the robber, hitting him in the arm.

Video footage further showed another man getting out of a black BMW SUV, but he stopped and got back into the vehicle once he saw the first suspect run out of the store repeatedly screaming, “He shot my arm off!”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/02/california-liquor-store-owner-shoots-would-be-armed-robber/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: California liquor store owner shoots would-be robber
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 02:50:11 pm »
The beemer was almost certainly stolen to use as a getaway car before selling it for parts.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2022, 02:56:20 pm »
I guess the bad guy was disarmed…  ****drummer
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2022, 02:59:48 pm »
They always scream like a little bitch!  I love it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.