Author Topic: Saudi Glimpse of $500 Billion ‘Smart City of the Future’ Where You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy  (Read 411 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by Leo Hohmann 8/1/2022

UPDATE: Saudi Prince Offers Glimpse of Dazzling $500 Billion ‘Smart City of the Future’ Where You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy

Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has a new pet project he’d like you to know about, and maybe even invest in.

It’s a “city of the future” that has been tried with limited success in Communist China, as well as in cities within the nations of Canada, South Korea, Spain, and Singapore.

Welcome to “The Line.”

It’s a so-called “smart city” built on a 100 mile “line” capable of housing 9 million people.

On the project website, the Crown Prince touts The Line, also called Neom, as a place where there will be:

“No roads, cars or emissions, it will run on 100% renewable energy and 95% of land will be preserved for nature. People’s health and wellbeing will be prioritized over transportation and infrastructure, unlike traditional cities.”

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/update-saudi-prince-offers-glimpse-dazzling-500-billion-smart-city-future-will-nothing-happy/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6GgaJWcbww&t=67s

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The dystopian slum of the future.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The dystopian slum of the future.
A home for the "Palestinians"? They seem uniquely talented at turning places into slums :silly:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
 People’s health and well being will be prioritized over transportation and infrastructure, unlike traditional cities.”
=============================================================================

9M people sweltering in 120 degree Saudi heat with utilites failing?

Sounds like a plan to me.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.