Poll

Should Trump be afforded another 4 years?

Absolutely, it's his for the taking
7 (18.9%)
Not so fast there, it's still early
14 (37.8%)
Absolutely NOT
7 (18.9%)
There will never be a Fair Election in America again
9 (24.3%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: August 22, 2022, 04:56:10 am

Author Topic: Should Trump be afforded another 4 years?  (Read 3440 times)

Online corbe

Should Trump be afforded another 4 years?
« on: August 02, 2022, 04:56:10 am »

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Should Trump be afforded another 4 years?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 05:06:26 am »
Hell, I dunno....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2022, 11:48:13 am »
I had an opinion about this but I was told it was wrong.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2022, 12:06:37 pm »

Precisely why we need four more years with President Trump at the helm.  Nicely done!

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2022, 01:22:14 am »
I think he should be afforded another 4 years.  Like him or not, there's no denying he had this country headed in a much more positive direction. However, and I've stated this for a very long time, we're not going to see another fair election.  Heck we may not see another election period.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2022, 01:25:32 am »
I had an opinion about this but I was told it was wrong.

****slapping
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2022, 01:49:36 am »
Afforded?  Given?

If he get the votes, yes..

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2022, 02:25:17 am »
If not Trump, then who?

Online corbe

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2022, 03:07:04 am »
   I voted 'still too early' on this poll, but I suppose many Conservatives that can't stomach the idea of 4 more years of Trump are looking at Gov DeSantis.   The GOP has plenty of young talent.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2022, 03:10:55 am »
   I voted 'still too early' on this poll, but I suppose many Conservatives that can't stomach the idea of 4 more years of Trump are looking at Gov DeSantis.   The GOP has plenty of young talent.

Such as?

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2022, 03:38:11 am »
   Ted is only 51, DeSantis and Cotton are in their mid 40's.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2022, 04:06:30 am »
Before he is afforded another 4 years my questions are ...
... Are the liberals more dissatisfied with Biden and his comrades than they hate Trump?? I think not!!
... Will Trump bring enough of the independent voters together?  I'm not confident that will happen!
His rhetoric is very divisive. 😖
... Will Trump choose a very strong running mate this time around instead of a sixpence?😒  (?????)
... Will Trump decrease the size of government and cease the excessive spending?
ETC

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2022, 04:31:57 am »
Before he is afforded another 4 years my questions are ...
... Are the liberals more dissatisfied with Biden and his comrades than they hate Trump?? I think not!!
... Will Trump bring enough of the independent voters together?  I'm not confident that will happen!
His rhetoric is very divisive. 😖
... Will Trump choose a very strong running mate this time around instead of a sixpence?😒  (?????)
... Will Trump decrease the size of government and cease the excessive spending?
ETC

If Trump runs again. I want to know who will be on his team (AG, Secretary of State, and other Cabinet members),  he needs to have these people lined up before-hand, or else he's going to have the same backstabbers as the first time.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2022, 04:54:36 am »

THERE IT IS.

And that's a no.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2022, 05:45:06 pm »
I was as staunch a Trump supporter as existed.  He is NOT the answer.  And in the end, it doesn't matter.

Anyone here with a functioning brain knows the 2020 election was fixed.  Half a dozen states stop counting precisely at 2AM, and by 2PM, Biden is in the lead in ALL OF THOSE STATES.  Until we end electronic voting, we will have fixed elections.  The Republicans could not be more limp in their efforts to bring forth honest elections.

DeSantis in my humble opinion is the best politician in this country at the present moment.  Tom Cotton is another, but DeSantis has the executive branch experience, which in my humble opinion is superior than anything a senator has experienced.

Trump had two major aw-sh*ts that wiped out much of what he accomplished.  He said he would build the wall, he didn't build but 400 miles on a 2,000 mile border.  He said he would end the H1-b Visa, and after meeting the tech billionaire oligarchs, he INCREASED the H1-b Visa.  With that single act, he lost all credibility with me.

And EVERYTHING Trump did that was positive was undone by Biden in a matter of months.  Incompetent Biden wiped out everything Trump did, and then went on to complete Xi's agenda for the destruction of the USA. 

Our republic is being dismantled intentionally by Biden and Company, and the American people sit back and do nothing.  The damage being done by Biden and Company will be permanent.  And if the COVID pandemic proved anything glaringly so, it is that the USA is completely dependent on China for many critical items, starting with medication.  The leaders in our government, which includes past presidents and the whole of Congress have allowed this to happen while lining their pockets with gold.  The betrayal of the American people is almost complete.  2.5 more years of Biden at the helm, and what is left will not be recognizable.  Heck, they are still saying we do not have inflation and a recession.  When interest rates next year climb to double digits, and the newly elected Republican Party members that hold a majority in Congress waste two years investigating WHATEVER, and end up accomplishing nothing,  we will be that much further removed from the republic we once were.  And the hopelessness that will arise will become more pervasive yet.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2022, 05:50:51 pm »
Only if all the rabid libs really would move to Canada.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2022, 06:01:24 pm »
The only move they will make is moving you and me to re-education camps.  The transition to a totalitarian form of governance is but one step from where we are at present.

Look what they did with the COVID vaccine.  They mandated employees across the country must have an experimental drug, virtually untested, and now proven to kill people in large numbers.  And yet, they are still pushing this drug.  There is something sinister in all this. 

The data is coming out that the vaccinated are more likely to get COVID and now die with COVID.  The unvaxed are less likely to get sick and/or die.  Are you hearing this?  No!  But this fact is being proven with each passing day in nations that are almost completely vaccinated. 

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2022, 06:13:33 pm »
I'd prefer Ron DeSantis over Trump.

Trump is too insecure, paranoid, and neurotic.  Plus, being buds with the Saudis ain't cool.  You know who else was buds with the Saudis?  The Bush'es.

I just want a return to fiscal conservatism; smaller, more efficient and effective government; competitive Adam Smith capitalism; a more favorable domestic business climate; a strong deterrent military defense; a tax regime more favorable to working people; an American government working for Americans ... I want my Reagan days back.  No more Bush'es, no more McConnell, and no more GOP crybaby Speakers of the House.  I want to see floor fights on C-Span to compete with Monday Night RAW, World Wrestling Entertainment, UFC, and the Real Housewives of New Jersey.  I yearn for a return to down and dirty red meat politics.  I miss confrontational Republicans who fight and are not affraid of their own shadows.

Before there was FoxNews and Rush Limbaugh ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MKEqwE76FU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gaKG7mH-y4

« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 06:30:39 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online corbe

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2022, 02:23:30 pm »
   CPAC Texas vote last night.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2022, 06:51:01 pm »
How, after steadfastly clinging to Fauci and Birx and all the damage they did to this country, does any sane conservative look at this New York City, borrow-and-spend liberal and say "you know what? Let's do four more years of that?"

The problem is that sane conservatives aren't the ones making the decisions.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2022, 09:54:34 pm »
How, after steadfastly clinging to Fauci and Birx and all the damage they did to this country, does any sane conservative look at this New York City, borrow-and-spend liberal and say "you know what? Let's do four more years of that?"

The problem is that sane conservatives aren't the ones making the decisions.

The problem is, all the "seasoned" GOP officeholders have failed us every time they had a chance.

Failing, failing and failing doing the same crap is the definition of insane, so we decided to do something different, and it was moving the ball further downfield than we expected.

Let's put away the "sane" bit and save it for unhinged Democrats.  People who want Trump are not insane for wanting to do things that worked better.  Not perfectly but better than the Democrats can do.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2022, 09:58:48 pm »
   CPAC Texas vote last night.

Liz Cheney just made the whole Trump vs DeSantis discussion moot.  They don't want either one of them.  And when Liz speaks, that's the GOPe talking.

Online libertybele

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2022, 10:23:19 pm »
Liz Cheney just made the whole Trump vs DeSantis discussion moot.  They don't want either one of them.  And when Liz speaks, that's the GOPe talking.

I've said this before; I'd love to see a Trump/Cruz ticket.  Sorry, but we need DeSantis here in Florida!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2022, 10:26:32 pm »
I've said this before; I'd love to see a Trump/Cruz ticket.  Sorry, but we need DeSantis here in Florida!!

We need Cruz in the Senate more than we need him in a "bucket of spit" job like VP.
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2022, 10:29:31 pm »
We need someone like Frank Lorenzo to be President.  Someone to shut down entire departments and sell off their assets.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-