Author Topic: Exclusive: Matt Gaetz Plans Creation of a Select Committee to Probe into Biden Family  (Read 690 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive: Matt Gaetz Plans Creation of a Select Committee to Probe into Biden Family

Wendell Husebø 1 Aug 2022

House Republicans are gearing up to investigate the Biden family business with the possible creation of a select committee after the GOP likely reclaims the House in midterm elections, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) exclusively revealed to Breitbart News on Monday.

Serious discussions have taken place among Republican members to assemble a select committee to investigate the Biden family, Gaetz told Breitbart News. “I can tell you all the discussions I’ve had with my colleagues have been positive about a select committee,” he said.

A select committee is a type of temporary committee created to conduct investigations or consider other measures on a specific topic. According to Gaetz, the committee would be formed of members with expertise from the Foreign Affairs Committee, Financial Services, Oversight Committee, and Judiciary Committee. “There have already been discussions among members about what different committees need to contribute to a select committee to look into Hunter Biden,” Gaetz explained.

Gaetz explained the Democrats’ partisan January 6 Committee has “set a precedent” for creating a select committee and how the select committee can be “populated” from a congressional members’ position. “I’m not suggesting we establish a select committee for political payback — but to look into very legitimate concerns about influence peddling and compromise and leverage that may exist today over the Biden family,” he said.

Referencing the Republican National Committee’s research team’s list of 16 times Joe Biden has met with Hunter’s business associates, Gaetz believes some of Hunter Biden’s former partners “may want to come forward” and speak with a select committee. “We may have more Tony Bobulinskis that simply haven’t been given the protection of a Republican majority that could honor whistleblower protections — and do something with the information,” Gaetz suggested.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/01/exclusive-matt-gaetz-plans-creation-select-committee-probe-biden-family/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Potential witnesses start getting the Arkanside treatment in 3...2...1...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

Why are these idiots always lying to their enemies about what they are going to do? You don't tell your enemies your attack strategies. STFU  about what you're going to do and JUST DO IT!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah,good luck with that!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Shut UP, Matt.

A line from The Ugly in the Eastwood movie:  "Don't talk, shoot!!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The government has to first clean up the bill and hill massive felony corruptions, which they have failed to do.  Then move on to to Biden family crime syndicate.  Should the government get serious about government family crime syndicates running/ruling DC, we could end up in a near total government shutdown. :smokin:
The mindless useless useful fool herds will be utterly lost!  Status quo?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The government has to first clean up the bill and hill massive felony corruptions, which they have failed to do.  Then move on to to Biden family crime syndicate.  Should the government get serious about government family crime syndicates running/ruling DC, we could end up in a near total government shutdown. :smokin:
The mindless useless useful fool herds will be utterly lost!  Status quo?

@christian

You say that like it would be a bad thing.

Remember,the ONLY time the government would completely shut down would be after a revolution took the current government out of office and out of power,and put the bosses on trial for treason.

The truly essential branches of government and most of their people,exempting most of the leadership,would remain at work pending the establishment of a new government.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Like food shortages being invented around the world, and invented diseases being spread around the world, the planetary globalist WOKE movement is not isolated to any one Country.  They have already  tilted things in their favor here by importing millions of foreigners  here already.  Expect Woke utterly failing in any Country now, to immediately receive foreign assistance to undo any such successful resistance to the global movement.
This nasty world movement will become clearer and clearer as time goes on.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions