Author Topic: MSNBC Touts 'Biden's Success Story,' Compares Him to REAGAN, Not Jimmy Carter  (Read 444 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

MSNBC Touts 'Biden's Success Story,' Compares Him to REAGAN, Not Jimmy Carter
Tim Graham
August 1st, 2022 7:08 AM

Was this a Biden commercial? Or just an Axios.com commercial touting Biden?

At the end of Monday's Way Too Early, MSNBC host Jonathan Lemire introduced their regular feature on Axios.com's "1 Big Thing." Axios co-founder Mike Allen (a former New York Times and Washington Post reporter) sounded like a Biden advertisement, gushing over "Biden's Success Story" on the economy and going so far as to compare him to Ronald Reagan at this point in their presidencies, even though Biden looks more like Jimmy Carter.

Allen touted "Biden's winning streak" on legislation, a "rewiring of the economy."

ALLEN: So we just saw the new investments in chip-making in the U.S. Early, big investments in the U.S. capacity to make vaccines, get ready for the next threat. Of course, the infrastructure bill. And the interesting twist to this, Jonathan, is that there is an America-First populist streak to this.That is more oil drilling, here! Making more vaccines, here! With a possible victory coming up, more clean energy, here! And possibly the biggest in history.

Now, asterisk to this, is so far, President Biden doesn't seem to be getting a whole lot of credit for this. He hasn't explained it as well as he could. But when you add it up, it is a remarkable record.

Biden hasn't explained his "success story," so he needs liberal journalists to do it for him.

If this boosterism wasn't gross enough, then came the comparisons to Ronald Reagan. Lemire called it an "unlikely" comparison. That's putting it mildly. But Allen went to work (for the White House "confidant," maybe chief of staff Ron Klain):

more
https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2022/08/01/msnbc-touts-bidens-success-story-compares-him-reagan-not-jimmy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

The more desperate this administration and the press get, the more absurd their statements are. We were first told by them that inflation didn’t exist, then it was transitory, then it was A good sign for the economy, then it was Putin‘s fault, now I don’t know what the excuse is this week

They’re also all trying to tell us that we’re not really in a recession even though we’ve had 2 quarters back to back of negative GDP

The good news is all of this is nobody’s buying this.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
So now they LIKE Reagan?
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden hasn't defeated the Soviet Union.

Biden hasn't returned the United States to economic stability and growth.

Biden hasn't inspired a generation of fiscally conservative capitalists.

Biden's isn't even a competent fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmuAB5MqP0Y
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright