Author Topic: Video: Angry Farmer Reacts Perfectly When A Vegan Protester Tries To Block His Work Route  (Read 904 times)

Offline American Girl

So he doesn't want the farmer to farm.  What is he going to eat?

Apparently, he thinks he can just buy his vegan food from the store since they always have stuff “in the back”.

NO ONE has the Right to Block Roads or Private Property...

https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-angry-farmer-reacts-perfectly-when-a-vegan-protester-tries-to-block-his-work-route/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Am I the only one LOVING the yellow "GO VEGAN!" vests?

I have to wonder if these goobers believe vegetables are delivered to the markets they shop at by "The Veggie Fairy".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So the moonbats are protesting cow poop?  Everyone poops.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Always remember all lives splatter
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Good thing the farmer had front-wheel assist on the tractor.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 09:41:50 pm by debrawiest »
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Apples poop?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline berdie

If you are lucky and having a good day. :laugh:

Online roamer_1

If you are lucky and having a good day. :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah. That's right.
A green chili burrito and a hot mocha will fix that right up :beer:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

And that poop, properly distributed, makes the green things vegans like to eat grow!

It is part of sustainable farming practices that has kept fields in production for 300+ years here in the States...

Sheesh!

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

And that poop, properly distributed, makes the green things vegans like to eat grow!

It is part of sustainable farming practices that has kept fields in production for 300+ years here in the States...

Sheesh!

It's the way of Yah... Put something in sh*t and decay and from it grow beauty and health... which sh*ts and decays... and so it goes.

So many of these sorts of things would settle in folks' minds if they spent but a month on a working farm or ranch.

:beer:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's the way of Yah... Put something in sh*t and decay and from it grow beauty and health... which sh*ts and decays... and so it goes.

So many of these sorts of things would settle in folks' minds if they spent but a month on a working farm or ranch.

I think most of them would be a hazard to the whole operation and themselves. :thud:

Yeah, I know most anyone can be taught, but it's tough to teach someone who knows it all. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis