Author Topic: Meanwhile, Biden Throws Half a Billion in Taxpayer Money Down the Ukraine Rathole  (Read 477 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meanwhile, Biden Throws Half a Billion in Taxpayer Money Down the Ukraine Rathole
By Mike Miller | Aug 01, 2022 8:00 PM ET

As Joe Biden’s dumpster fire presidency continues to burn and tens of millions of Americans continue to suffer under his disastrous policies, our intrepid president remains undeterred. With America in a likely recession and inflation continuing to soar, the embattled president has authorized another $550 million in military assistance to Ukraine, bringing his grand total in aid to Ukraine to more than $8 billion.

Biden proudly assured reporters in late June: We’re going to support Ukraine “as long as it takes.”

(No word if Joe also assured American families he’d work to curb inflation as long as it takes, or assured Southern Border towns overrun by illegal aliens he’d work to secure the border as long as it takes.)

As reported by The Hill, White House National Security spokesman John Kirby previewed the latest Ukraine “security assistance” package on Monday, saying the Defense Department will send the additional “security assistance” to the war-torn country, including ammunition for the High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS), as well as 75,000 rounds of 155 mm artillery, according to a Pentagon statement.

Ukraine has been at war with Russia since Putin’s forces invaded the independent country on February 24.

Kirby also said Secretary of State Antony Blinken, national security adviser Jake Sullivan and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley informed their Ukrainian counterparts of the latest assistance package in an early-morning call on Monday.

Blinken, perhaps the most clueless member of the Biden administration — and I’m fully aware the bench is very deep — said in a Monday afternoon statement, per the Hill:

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/08/01/meanwhile-biden-throws-half-a-billion-in-taxpayer-money-down-the-ukraine-rathole-n605449
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Look what he has thrown down the domestic ratholes, and this is "chump change", as Corn Pop might say.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Look what he has thrown down the domestic ratholes, and this is "chump change", as Corn Pop might say.
I stoop down and pick up every chump change coin I found in the street.

It all adds up
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I stoop down and pick up every chump change coin I found in the street.

It all adds up
I pick up every coin I come across, because it's that much I don't have to pay taxes on. Yeah, it adds up. But when you can just print more, who cares?--and that's the mentality we're up against.

Besides, they'll have that army of IRS agents seeding parking lots with change and taking pictures of us picking it up so they can get us for undeclared income...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis