Author Topic: CBS News Poll Provides Red Flag After Red Flag for Democrats  (Read 541 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Is the Democrat Party on the rebound heading into November’s mid-term elections? If the latest CBS News poll is any indication, the answer is a resounding “no.”

Despite proclamations that Joe Biden is “back in the game” and that the left is enjoying a bump following the overturning of Roe v. Wade, the survey provides red flag after red flag for Democrats. And while the CBS News shows have spent Sunday morning trying their hardest to spin the findings by focusing heavily on female opposition to Republicans over abortion, even that “good news” for Democrats is tempered by a lack of enthusiasm.

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/status/1553758695808434182

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/status/1553755276226007043

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/status/1553765127895351296

Every single election cycle, Democrats and their media allies convince themselves that they are going to turn out young voters and shift elections. Every single election cycle that plan falls flat. It looks like that’ll happen again in November, with under-30 voters being, by far, the least enthusiastic demographic for the mid-terms.

As to the liberal wine-mom contingent, while they are really big on abortion, they are also suffering from a lack of enthusiasm. And what does a lack of enthusiasm lead to? It leads to decreased turnout, something Democrats can’t afford given their epic collapse among Hispanic voters, which is also reflected in this poll.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/07/31/cbs-news-poll-provides-red-flag-after-red-flag-for-democrats-n604837

---------

When I was working politics, the off-year election demographics always favored Republicans in my state, simply because Dems and Dem-leaning indies didn't turn out. It was a consistent pattern in the half dozen or so I analyzed. It eroded the Dems position till Iowa became a red state.

Now you have all these other factors weighing on the Dems to the point where even left-leaning polls don't looks so hot, even with what is usually a oversample of Dems that won't turn out at the polls.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 05:55:30 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CBS News Poll Provides Red Flag After Red Flag for Democrats
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2022, 06:17:15 pm »
CBS News Poll Provides Red Flag After Red Flag for Democrats
By Bonchie | Jul 31, 2022 1:00 PM ET

Is the Democrat Party on the rebound heading into November’s mid-term elections? If the latest CBS News poll is any indication, the answer is a resounding “no.”

Despite proclamations that Joe Biden is “back in the game” and that the left is enjoying a bump following the overturning of Roe v. Wade, the survey provides red flag after red flag for Democrats. And while the CBS News shows have spent Sunday morning trying their hardest to spin the findings by focusing heavily on female opposition to Republicans over abortion, even that “good news” for Democrats is tempered by a lack of enthusiasm.

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/status/1553758695808434182

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/status/1553755276226007043

Every single election cycle, Democrats and their media allies convince themselves that they are going to turn out young voters and shift elections. Every single election cycle, that plan falls flat. It looks like that’ll happen again in November, with under-30 voters being, by far, the least enthusiastic demographic for the mid-terms.

As to the liberal wine-mom contingent, while they are really big on abortion, they are also suffering from a lack of enthusiasm. And what does a lack of enthusiasm lead to? It leads to decreased turnout, something Democrats can’t afford given their epic collapse among Hispanic voters, which is also reflected in this poll.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/07/31/cbs-news-poll-provides-red-flag-after-red-flag-for-democrats-n604837
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: CBS News Poll Provides Red Flag After Red Flag for Democrats
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2022, 06:35:45 pm »
I for one, for the first time in my life since I have been eligible to vote, will likely not vote in Nov.

I received a mock up ballot in the mail.  I have not claimed any party affiliation.  The mock up ballot that I received ONLY contained names of DEM and IND candidates.  I think that that is a pretty good indicator of how things are going to turn out here in FL. The 'fix' is already in. The DEMS cannot afford for FL to remain a red state.

Their eyes are on '24 and as I have stated many times, they are not about to give up their power grab.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2022, 09:34:20 pm »
Democrats are increasingly  trying to distance themselves from Biden.

Do not allow them to. Any Democrat that gets in will vote to continue what we’re seeing

And any other Democrat running in 2024, should Biden be primaried or step down, needs to be tied with these policies

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2022, 09:36:10 pm »
Let's just face it - the Dems simply don't have the enthusiasm or the numbers to get the votes to put them over the top.

They are 100% focused on The Cheat.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2022, 10:06:22 pm »
Let's just face it - the Dems simply don't have the enthusiasm or the numbers to get the votes to put them over the top.

They are 100% focused on The Cheat.

Absolutely!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2022, 10:28:17 pm »
Vulcan observes (in a well-done post):
"When I was working politics, the off-year election demographics always favored Republicans in my state, simply because Dems and Dem-leaning indies didn't turn out. It was a consistent pattern in the half dozen or so I analyzed. It eroded the Dems position till Iowa became a red state"

Ah, Comrade Vulcan, that was then.
Before The Party developed its "underground election apparatus".
... Which is continually being refined and improved.

The "apparatus" has the ability to "close the gaps" where needed, and to control elections. And what furthers its effectiveness is the Republicans' refusal to acknowledge its existence, or to do little-to-nothing to expose and dismantle it.

Comrade, what did the election of 2020 teach you...?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2022, 10:39:48 pm »
Anyone else think this is a plan put into place by the media "masters" to lull Republican voters into complacency so they don't vote,and scare the hell out of the Dim voters who will be afraid of losing all their "free money and stuff" into voting several times?

I honestly don't think ABC,CBS,NBC,PBS,or any other broadcast network is capable of reporting any political truths that don't harm conservatives.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline MOD7

• don't always see the Light but I feel the heat
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2022, 10:46:02 pm »
Merged

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2022, 11:30:11 pm »
I for one, for the first time in my life since I have been eligible to vote, will likely not vote in Nov.

I received a mock up ballot in the mail.  I have not claimed any party affiliation.  The mock up ballot that I received ONLY contained names of DEM and IND candidates.  I think that that is a pretty good indicator of how things are going to turn out here in FL. The 'fix' is already in. The DEMS cannot afford for FL to remain a red state.

Their eyes are on '24 and as I have stated many times, they are not about to give up their power grab.

@libertybele

You can "fix" that by going to a polling place and voting there in person.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2022, 11:32:54 pm »
BTW,am I the only one that doesn't believe for a minute that native-born so-called "Hispanics" are going to overwhelmingly  vote Dim?

I have no trouble believing all the illegals the Dims have allowed to invade America and then supplied them with free food,housing,medical care,schooling for their children,as well as monthly checks for "spending money" will vote Dim,but they are in a minority.

Or that is what I believe,anyhow.

Of course,none of this takes into account voter fraud,which the DNC are masters of implementing.