Author Topic: Electric bills skyrocket nationwide  (Read 404 times)

rebewranger

Electric bills skyrocket nationwide
« on: July 31, 2022, 12:03:22 pm »
Electric bills skyrocket nationwide
CLIP07/30/22
NBC

Customers across the U.S. are seeing drastic increases in their electricity bills. American are expected to pay 20% more than last summer, with many states seeing even bigger rate increases. Pennsylvania regulators are now warning of a 45% hike. And some customers in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and New Hampshire will see an increase of 50%.

https://www.nbc.com/nbc-nightly-news/video/electric-bills-skyrocket-nationwide/NBCN142853979

Offline LMAO

Re: Electric bills skyrocket nationwide
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2022, 12:45:51 pm »
That darned Putin
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2022, 06:23:31 pm »
That darned Putin
:pondering: That sounds like the title of a new Disney movie.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2022, 06:25:14 pm »
That darned Putin

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!  FJB!!!!  40% 50%??? Our electric bill has gone up 75% and we're due for yet another increase!!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 06:26:14 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.