Author Topic: Joe Biden Uses Covid-19 Bout to Take Ridiculous Cheap Shot at Former President Trump  (Read 746 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Uses Covid-19 Bout to Take Ridiculous Cheap Shot at Former President Trump

by Kyle Becker July 27, 2022

President Joe Biden used the occasion of a speech at the Rose Garden about his recent bout with Covid-19 to take a cheap shot at former President Donald Trump.

https://rumble.com/embed/v1b71vj/?pub=4

“Test it, and if you need it, Paxlovid is at the ready, right then and there, when you make your visit,” Biden mumbled.

“Again, go to Covid.gov to find where test-and-treat sites are there near you,” he added.

“Here’s the bottom line,” he went on. “When my predecessor got COVID, he had to get helicoptered to Walter Reed medical center. He was severely ill. Thankfully, he recovered. When I got COVID, I worked from upstairs of the White House in the office upstairs and for the five day period. The difference is vaccinations, of course.”

more
https://beckernews.com/joe-biden-uses-covid-19-bout-to-take-ridiculous-cheap-shot-at-former-president-trump-46046/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hey Joe...

If Plaxlovid is such a easy and effective treatment COVID, why are you  bothering mandating a vaccination that doesn't prevent contraction of the disease in the first place.

Freakin' idiot.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

The strains of the China plague were also different.

Offline mountaineer

Yeah, that's right, Joe. You're a real he-man.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Biden, 'when I got my imaginary case of covid I was upstairs in the White House eating ice cream and watching cartoons while my handlers told me and all of you I was working, I wasn't hospitalized like my predecessor...he who shall not be named when he actually had Covid and actually did continue to work while he recovered. Who ya gonna believe your lying eyes or my bullshit fantasies?'

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
After his non-blinking "stare 'em down" performance the other day, looks like they've got him back behind the dark glasses again...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Here’s the bottom line,” he went on. “When my predecessor got COVID, he had to get helicoptered to Walter Reed medical center. He was severely ill.  When I got COVID, I worked from upstairs of the White House in the office upstairs

Leaving for Walter Reed Friday evening

At Walter Reed:

Three days later:

« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 01:20:38 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline mountaineer

The real lesson here may be that even if you're in your 70s and overweight, like Trump, or cognitively impaired with high blood pressure and previous brain damage, like Joe, it's quite possible to survive this virus. Maybe it's not quite as scary as we thought.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

The real lesson here may be that even if you're in your 70s and overweight, like Trump, or cognitively impaired with high blood pressure and previous brain damage, like Joe, it's quite possible to survive this virus. Maybe it's not quite as scary as we thought.
It's been brought up that each new variant is not as deadly as the last so far. Some are more contagious but not as deadly. The common flu is still out there and that kills a large amount of people every year also. Since the china plague has come out that is the only thing people are dying from. Nobody is dying from cancer, stroke, heart attack, flu, overdose, car crashes, gun shot wounds or any other kind of homicides. The only exceptions are drugs that are brought across the border and gun shots from assault weapons.

P.S. 617,896 have died because of China plague because of Traitor Joe.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 01:46:43 pm by Killer Clouds »

"The difference is vaccinations, of course.”

Biden said, ‘If you get vaccinated, you won’t get COVID.’ Today, he tested positive for COVID,

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/biden-said-if-you-get-vaccinated-you-wont-get-covid

"Don't be afraid of it."  Trump returns to White House after three-day hospitalization for COVID-19
USA Today, Oct 6, 2020

Minutes after walking out of Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Trump stepped off Marine One, climbed the steps of the South Portico and – pointedly – removed his mask. Flanked by American flags, Trump gave several thumbs up and saluted as his helicopter took off and then entered the White House. It was not clear if he put his mask back on inside.

"Don't let it dominate you. Don't be afraid of it. You're going to beat it," Trump said in a video posted to his Twitter account Monday night, echoing a message he embraced earlier in the day that drew fire from critics who noted presidents receive the best care possible. "Get out there. Be careful. We have the best medicines in the world."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/10/05/trump-return-white-house-despite-battle-covid-19/3620877001/

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Joe Biden has COVID AGAIN, WH doctor sends him back into isolation

2:55 PM · Jul 30, 2022  Twitter Web App