Author Topic: Documents: CDC Colluded With Big Tech To Censor Americans Who Criticized the COVID Jabs  (Read 583 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Documents: CDC Colluded With Big Tech To Censor Americans Who Criticized the COVID Jabs
By Debra Heine
July 29, 2022

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) colluded with big tech monopolies to censor users—including dissenting medical doctors and scientists—who criticized the experimental COVID-19 “vaccines,” a trove of internal communications obtained by America First Legal (AFL) reveal.

The CDC released 286-pages of documents to the group in response to a freedom of information act (FOIA) request. AFL said in a press release that the records “reveal the extent to which the Biden Administration is willing to engage in unconstitutional and otherwise unlawful activities in total disregard for the rights of American citizens.”

Prominent vaccine skeptics like Dr. Robert Malone, virologist Adam Gaertner, feminist author Naomi Wolf, and journalists Alex Berenson, Emerald Robinson, and Daniel Horowitz were banned from the social media platform Twitter for contradicting the Biden Regime/Big Pharma narrative on the mRNA and adenovirus DNA vector genetic products.

Berenson was banned from Twitter almost a year ago, after reporting accurately that the jabs weren’t working as promised: “It doesn’t stop infection. Or transmission. Don’t think of it as a vaccine. Think of it – at best – as a therapeutic with a limited window of efficacy and terrible side effect profile that must be dosed IN ADVANCE OF ILLNESS. And we want to mandate it? Insanity,” Berenson correctly tweeted in August of 2021. His account was reinstated earlier this month after he and Twitter reached a settlement in his lawsuit.

Many frontline COVID docs who had concerns about the safety and efficacy of shots were effectively muzzled, Dr. Malone argued on his Substack, Thursday. As a result, many Americans were blocked from receiving “informed consent” before getting vaccinated.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/07/29/documents-cdc-colluded-with-big-tech-to-censor-americans-who-criticized-the-covid-jabs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I quit posting on either twitturd or fecebook, just because I got damned tired of having my posts wiped or obscured as soon as they popped up.

Even posting links to two peer-reviewed medical journal articles in the NIH library was flagged as "misinformation".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Alex Berenson writes:
The White House privately demanded Twitter ban me months before the company did so
Federal officials targeted me specifically; when they met with Twitter in April 2021, "they really wanted to know about Alex Berenson"
Alex Berenson
2 hr ago

Biden Administration officials asked Twitter to ban me because of my tweets questioning the Covid vaccines, even as company employees believed I had followed Twitter’s rules, internal Twitter communications reveal.

In a White House meeting in April 2021, four months before Twitter suspended my account, the company faced “one really tough question about why Alex Berenson hasn’t been kicked off from the platform,” a Twitter employee wrote.

The employee recounted the meeting discussion afterwards on Twitter’s internal Slack messaging system. The message, and others, make clear that top federal officials targeted me specifically, potentially violating my basic First Amendment right to free speech.

The First Amendment does not apply to private companies like Twitter. But if the companies are acting on behalf of the federal government they can become “state actors” that must allow free speech and debate, just as the government does. ...
Full story at his Substack site
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
2025-2035.....

Boom time to build enough prison space for the MSM/Big Tech perps who intentionally tried to destroy this country.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

The First Amendment does not apply to private companies like Twitter. But if the companies are acting on behalf of the federal government they can become “state actors” that must allow free speech and debate, just as the government does.

:bingo:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
:bingo:

Yep, since the left likes to throw the term "Sedition" around so loosely, that terminology is a doubled edged sword.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Polly Ticks

You didn't even need to criticize the vaccine to be censored; you only needed to question it.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

You didn't even need to criticize the vaccine to be censored; you only needed to question it.
Yep. Pointing out even the smallest inconsistency in something Fauci, et al., said is grounds enough for Twit and FB to suspend or ban a person.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org