Author Topic: Baby formula crisis WORSENS as out-of-stock levels hit 30%: Parents accuse Biden of forgetting about  (Read 938 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Baby formula crisis WORSENS as out-of-stock levels hit 30%: Parents accuse Biden of forgetting about them and mom struggling to feed twins says 'I'm sure these politicians' babies eat'

The US reported a 30% out-of-stock rate for formula nationwide, based on data from the week ended July 24
    Arizona and Wyoming reported the highest out-of-stock rates in the country, at 44% and 42% respectively
    Biden tried to alleviate the crisis by making it it easier for foreign manufacturers to get shipments into the US
    Regardless, parents struggling to feed their babies feel like the Administration 'just forgot' about the crisis
    Amber Bergeron, who took to Facebook about the hardships of finding formula for her preemie twins, has described the ongoing crisis as 'disgusting,' noting she is 'sure these politicians' babies eat
    Chris Arroyo, whose daughter needs a speciality formula, said he is frustrated that the Administration keeps giving families the vague timeline of 'upcoming weeks' when discussing solutions to the ongoing shortage
    The rising out-of-stock rates come as it was revealed Abbott Laboratories, the largest formula producer in the US, was hit with another lawsuit this week by a parent alleging their products contributed to a baby death
    A new report also revealed the FDA started probing the factory after a stun gun was deployed at the facility and a fed-up employee complained about plant safety

By Natasha Anderson For Dailymail.Com

Published: 02:10 EDT, 30 July 2022 | Updated: 10:07 EDT, 30 July 2022

The nationwide baby formula shortage has worsened with 30 percent of all brands reported out-of-stock, despite President Joe Biden's efforts to make infant milk more accessible.

Families in Arizona and Wyoming have been hardest hit by the shortage with out-of-stock rates at 44  percent and 42 percent, respectively.

Biden and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have made it easier for foreign manufacturers to get shipments into the country, and appealed to companies such as Nestle and Reckitt to step up production.

French consumer goods company Danone on Wednesday said it had shipped more than 750,000 cans of its flagship Aptamil baby formula to the U.S. from Europe, with another 550,000 cans on the way.

However, parents struggling to feed their children have slammed the administration, with one Louisiana mom alleging it seems like those in power 'just forgot' about the ongoing crisis.

Amber Bergeron, who took to Facebook about the hardships of finding formula for her preemie twins, has described the ongoing crisis as 'disgusting,' noting she is 'sure these politicians' babies eat.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11063829/Baby-Formula-crisis-starts-getting-WORSE-parents-accuse-Biden-forgetting-them.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
I stick one of these on the baby formula shevles weekly when I visit the store....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

I don't remember, did Dementia Joe assign a Baby Formula Czar to solve this problem?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

To anyone having trouble finding formula... Goat milk works fine.
There is also an old-skool substitute using condensed milk - the recipe is easy to find.

Offline libertybele

To anyone having trouble finding formula... Goat milk works fine.
There is also an old-skool substitute using condensed milk - the recipe is easy to find.

Yes, condensed milk is an option though all the 'modern day' doctors frown upon it.  It was common years ago.

Goats milk is wonderful, but I didn't realize it was an option to give to infants.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I stick one of these on the baby formula shevles weekly when I visit the store....

I seriously need to get some stickers. Certain brands of applesauce are still missing from the shelves, low inventory still on cream cheese (limits still apply) pasta is sparse and paper goods are becoming sparse as well.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 12:32:10 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

Yes, condensed milk is an option though all the 'modern day' doctors frown upon it.  It was common years ago.

Goats milk is wonderful, but I didn't realize it was an option to give to infants.

Yep. Hillbillies give goat's milk if mamma can't make. Ages old.

Offline mountaineer

I seriously need to get some stickers. Certain brands of applesauce are still missing from the shelves, low inventory still on cream cheese (limits still apply) pasta is sparse and paper goods are becoming sparse as well.
I was in Walmart today - entire shelves were empty in the yogurt and lunch meat sections. Ended up buying at Aldi.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I was in Walmart today - entire shelves were empty in the yogurt and lunch meat sections. Ended up buying at Aldi.

I to was in Walmart today and noticed a lot of empty shelves....Same at Krogers especially in the fruit and vegetable section....and guess what...no potatoes at Kroger again...I take it as a sign of things to come..
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 02:25:50 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34