Author Topic: Tesla Motorists Frustrated To The Limit, Have To Endure Hours-Long Charging Delays In Extreme Heat  (Read 588 times)

rebewranger

Tesla Motorists Frustrated To The Limit, Have To Endure Hours-Long Charging Delays In Extreme Heat
By P Gosselin on 29. July 2022

Share this...
Holiday makers frustrated by long waits to charge their Teslas in Croatia.

Here’s more on the folly of electric cars. Those who own electric vehicles may feel good about their perceived CO2 reductions, but that good feeling rapidly disappears in real life in many cases when these crappy cars leave them stranded.

Not only is the production of the raw materials to produce the batteries having a major impact on the environment, but so iis the disposal of the batteries.

Moreover, we’ve heard horror stories of the expense required to replace the batteries after a comparatively short life, making replacement uneconomical. It is a truly a folly with vast dimensions. Expect the e-car to end up on the garbage landfills of history – right with the mercury-laden energy saving lamps no one talks about anymore.

https://notrickszone.com/2022/07/29/tesla-motorists-frustrated-to-the-limit-have-to-endure-hours-long-charging-delays-in-extreme-heat/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@rangerrebew

Da poor bay-bays!

Ah feel yore pain!

HEY! Why not just sit in your car with the AC going while it's being charged? So what if it adds a couple of hours to the charging time? After all,it's not like airheads like you have anything important to do,anyway.

Or maybe you could just have one of your servants drive your gasoline powered limo out so you can drive it while the servant is waiting for your PC car to charge?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@rangerrebew

Da poor bay-bays!

Ah feel yore pain!

HEY! Why not just sit in your car with the AC going while it's being charged? So what if it adds a couple of hours to the charging time? After all,it's not like airheads like you have anything important to do,anyway.

Or maybe you could just have one of your servants drive your gasoline powered limo out so you can drive it while the servant is waiting for your PC car to charge?
Pete there is already a solution, and you don't have to bear the heat or do without AC, hell you don't even need to stop your traveling! All you need is one of these ICE generators to tow behind you turning you EV into a Hybrid :silly: :silly: :silly:

My bad, I left out the image.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 06:26:06 pm by GtHawk »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Pete there is already a solution, and you don't have to bear the heat or do without AC, hell you don't even need to stop your traveling! All you need is one of these ICE generators to tow behind you turning you EV into a Hybrid :silly: :silly: :silly:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sumbodie riddle me this.

The price of gasoline is dropping weekly,but Diesel Fuel is still over 5 bucks per gallon.

The ONLY reason I can think of is the DNC wants to keep prices high,because let's face it,damn never everything you buy is transported by something burning diesel fuel at one point or another.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!