Author Topic: Jean-Pierre: Biden Isn’t Finishing the Border Wall, We’re Cleaning Up Trump’s Mess  (Read 364 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by Mary Chastain Friday, July 29, 2022

So many twists and turns I think Karine Jean-Pierre left the briefing in the shape of a pretzel.

We found out on Thursday the Biden administration will fill in the gaps in Trump’s border wall near Yuma, AZ.

Doocy: "President Biden, when he was a candidate, said: 'There will not be another foot of wall constructed in my administration.' So what changed?"

Jean-Pierre: "We are not finishing the wall."

You’re not? I know this administration loves to change language and linguistics, but this is too much.

Also, in 2019, Jean-Pierre called Trump’s wall racist. Is it racist when Biden does it?

“We are not finishing the wall,” Jean-Pierre said for the fifth time.

“By filling in the wall, is this racist? Because in 2019, when the former guy was proposing a wall, you said that it was this racist wall. So how is this any different?” Doocy asked.

“I’m not even sure how you get to your first question to this question that you just asked me. I will say this, a border wall … is ineffective use of taxpayer dollars,” Jean-Pierre said. She went on to repeat for the sixth time that the Biden administration is not “finishing” the wall and that it is “cleaning up the mess that the last administration made.”

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/07/jean-pierre-biden-isnt-finishing-the-border-wall-were-cleaning-up-trumps-mess/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Doocy kid has turned out to be really good at asking solid questions.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Cleaning up the mess" translates to "Picking up all the material that is stockpiled for the wall so the States can't use it to build the walls themselves."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: