Author Topic: Karine Jean-Pierre Says White House Flying Illegal Aliens All Over the US is “Different” Than Texas  (Read 428 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by  Cristina Laila 7/29/2022

Karine Jean-Pierre Says White House Flying Illegal Aliens All Over the US is “Different” Than Texas Busing Illegals to DC (VIDEO)

“What’s the difference between Texas busing migrants to D.C. and the federal government flying migrants to, say, New York in the middle of the night?” a reporter asked KJP on Friday.

“It’s very different because we are not using migrants as a political pawn,” the White House spox said.

Apparently only the Biden Regime is allowed to bus and transport illegal aliens to various locations in the middle of the night.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/karine-jean-pierre-says-white-house-flying-illegal-aliens-us-different-texas-busing-illegals-dc-video/

Online Hoodat

“What’s the difference between Texas busing migrants to D.C. and the federal government flying migrants to, say, New York in the middle of the night?” a reporter asked KJP on Friday.

The difference is that the federal government method costs taxpayers several times more than the Texas method.

For a political party so enamored with trains, you would think they would throw some business Amtrak's way.  They would certainly use cattle cars to ship undesirables such as myself to re-education camps.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This admin is starting to be like dealing with a passive-aggressive drama queen jr. high cheerleader.

Wonder if Karine could work in some more eye rolls, OMG's, and some catty 'I hate you!'s to sell it better.  *****rollingeyes*****
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This admin is starting to be like dealing with a passive-aggressive drama queen jr. high cheerleader.

Wonder if Karine could work in some more eye rolls, OMG's, and some catty 'I hate you!'s to sell it better.  *****rollingeyes*****

She already has the angry head-rack gesture down.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: