Author Topic: White House Defends Planned Naomi Biden Wedding on the South Lawn as ‘Personal Affair’  (Read 881 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Defends Planned Naomi Biden Wedding on the South Lawn as ‘Personal Affair’

Charlie Spiering 29 Jul 2022

The White House on Thursday reacted to the news revealed by President Joe Biden’s granddaughter that she would get married on the South Lawn.

“[W]e have finally figured out where the ceremony will be… and much to the relief of Secret Service and with the dogs’ endorsement… we’ll be getting married on the South Lawn!” Naomi Biden revealed on social media. “Couldn’t be more excited.”

https://twitter.com/NaomiBiden/status/1552674265664593921

The wedding is planned for late November, according to Biden.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre dismissed questions about the wedding during the daily briefing.

“Look, that is a personal affair that’s happening,” she said. “That is not White House business, so I cannot speak to that from here.”

She reassured reporters taxpayer funds would not be used for the wedding, but did not go into further detail and ignored questions about any press access to any wedding events at the White House.

Naomi Biden is the daughter of Hunter Biden and his first wife Kathleen Buhle. She and her fiancé Peter Neal were engaged last year.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/29/white-house-defends-planned-naomi-biden-wedding-on-the-south-lawn-as-personal-affair/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wouldn't it be sad if there was an outbreak of food poisoning at the affair, for sure we will here about it being a mass Covid infection event. Will Evil Elf Fauci warn all those democrat elites to mask up or chastise them for having a mass gathering? :silly: :silly:

Where else could they have the wedding with Captain Dementia in attendance, they have to have complete control so they can slip him away when the meds fail and the fool emerges. And it's not like these weddings haven't happened before, eighteen times before, so those complaining are just going to look silly.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 04:05:59 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Polly Ticks

Are the happy couple paying for the use of that venue? Because if not, I'm thinking the taxpayers are and then it's not just a "personal affair", now is it. 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Kamaji

Are the happy couple paying for the use of that venue? Because if not, I'm thinking the taxpayers are and then it's not just a "personal affair", now is it. 

:thumbsup:

Offline berdie

I doubt that they pay. Can you even imagine the cost of being married at the White House to us peons?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"Personal Affair? "  Did Hunter tap that one? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

"Personal Affair? "  Did Hunter tap that one?
If it's Hunter's daughter, there's a good chance he molested her at some point.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They will have to pay...Biden gets a monthly bill on all the expenses he and the Dr incur and that includes all meals for them and their guests..

If they use the WH chef and florist for the wedding they will get a bill so I imagine it will be catered or which ever is cheapest.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If it's Hunter's daughter, there's a good chance he molested her at some point.
Like pedo father like pedo son.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

More like a 'family' affair than a 'personal affair'.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

November's going to be a busy wedding month --- Tiffany Trump at Mar-a-Lago and Naomi Biden at the WH   :laugh:

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

Could the men in that family get any creepier?!
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)