Author Topic: Rep. Gallagher: Communist China Loves The Left’s Anti-America Radicalism  (Read 391 times)

Offline Kamaji

Rep. Gallagher: Communist China Loves The Left’s Anti-America Radicalism

BY: OLIVIA HAJICEK
JULY 29, 2022

Rep. Mike Gallagher, R-Wis., told students at the Young America’s Foundation’s 44th annual National Conservative Student Conference on Thursday that the woke ideology of the left is making America more vulnerable to the threat of communist China.

“I believe that we are in the early stages of an existential threat — existential competition — with international communism and that the stakes of this competition are the survival of the American project itself,” Gallagher said. “The communist cult’s vision is one of the state on steroids, using technology to control every aspect of our lives — what we think, what we say, how we worship. This is a new cold war, and I hate to tell you this, we are currently losing.”

Meanwhile, anti-American leftist ideology weakens and demoralizes the United States, leaving us ill-prepared to face the threat of communism — something Gallagher said communist China uses to its advantage.

“We’re already seeing them co-opt this anti-American narrative of the radical left, co-opting their talking points to launch a preemptive ideological strike designed to weaken our will to fight by poisoning the minds of many of our own citizens against this nation,” Gallagher said. “And since war remains primarily a contest of wills, by weakening our national pride through wokeism, the CCP increases its chances of winning World War III, either by defeating an unready American military in combat or by convincing America’s leaders to surrender without fighting.”

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2022/07/29/rep-gallagher-communist-china-loves-the-lefts-anti-america-radicalism/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
What is the modern-day CCP equivalent to the old "Comintern" (communist internationale) ???

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What is the modern-day CCP equivalent to the old "Comintern" (communist internationale) ???
Davos, the UN, all that Globalist nonsense, led by enviros waving flags against anything that brings prosperity, because their crap won't work with people who aren't starving and dirt floor poor. They have to eliminate all hope of being able to advance your lot in life for their garbage to be attractive to the masses.
Which is why America is under attack from within and without.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
China should love it, after all they are receiving huge returns on their investment!