Author Topic: Van Jones: Biden’s Doing Great — ‘If You Just Erase the Past Six Months of Nutty Stuff’  (Read 367 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Van Jones: Biden’s Doing Great — ‘If You Just Erase the Past Six Months of Nutty Stuff’

Pam Key 28 Jul 2022

CNN political commentator Van Jones said Thursday on CNN’s “OutFront” that President Joe Biden was doing a great job if you ignored “the past six months of nutty stuff.”

Discussing the Democrats’ $670 billion bill, anchor Jim Sciutto said, “Let’s begin with this budget bill. There are still more hurdles, but the biggest hurdle was Joe Manchin, and until yesterday, nobody was talking about this deal being resurrected. It’s not all there, but it has pieces of the original Biden agenda. How important a move, how important a victory the Biden administration?”

Jones said, “That big sound you hear in the background is a sigh of the relief for the Democratic Party that we actually are going to be able to deliver on some of the stuff. It would have been better if it had happened earlier. But the reality is to lead is to go first. Biden has been there pushing, trying to get something done on climate. He promised he would get it done. It’s going to get done. He has been pushing to get something done on the chips and the semiconductors. So, listen, if you just erase the past six months of nutty stuff, it looks like you’ve got a president that can get an infrastructure bill done, get COVID stuff done, get something done for the American people on climate, get something done on chips. That’s a successful presidency. You just have the past six months of nonsense that takes away from it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/28/van-jones-bidens-doing-great-if-you-just-erase-the-past-six-months-of-nutty-stuff/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah, it was a great drive, until we went head on into that semi...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

As many more crisis   begin to mount, so will the absurdity of the excuses
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The past six months of nutty stuff? Jones is off by a factor of years.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The past six months of nutty stuff? Jones is off by a factor of years.

(Video)

https://youtu.be/mCJMF7mflGE