Author Topic: ICE finds 73 migrants in DC homes run by human smugglers: Report  (Read 298 times)

rebewranger

ICE finds 73 migrants in DC homes run by human smugglers: Report
Cami Mondeaux - Yesterday 3:28 PM

More than 70 migrants were found in six houses in Washington, D.C., operated by human smugglers, according to documents by Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations.

Immigration officials discovered the migrants, 60 adults and 13 children, in six residential homes located in northwest Washington after conducting an operation that sought to uncover so-called “stash houses” in the area, according to the report obtained by NBC News. Stash houses are buildings in which human smugglers keep migrants in cramped quarters, typically without running water or air conditioning. Migrants are usually not able to leave the houses unless given permission by the smugglers.

During the ICE operation in the district, immigration officials also recovered $95,000 and cocaine, according to the report. It’s not clear where the homes were located or how many migrants were kept in each of the buildings.

However, it was disclosed that the operation took place in northwest Washington, which contains some of the district’s most affluent neighborhoods and expensive houses.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ice-finds-73-migrants-in-dc-homes-run-by-human-smugglers-report/ar-AA104FUF?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=7ba3529919d248d0bab1343813736cc1#image=1
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 11:11:07 am by rangerrebew »

rebewranger

Re: ICE finds 73 migrants in DC homes run by human smugglers: Report
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 11:13:22 am »
I wonder how many of those homes' ownerships can be traced to members of congress or mayor Bowser? :pondering:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: ICE finds 73 migrants in DC homes run by human smugglers: Report
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2022, 11:30:34 am »
I wonder how many of those homes' ownerships can be traced to members of congress or mayor Bowser? :pondering:
Good question. I have often wondered how many government officials are benefiting from the human trafficking of illegals. Otherwise, the border would be closed and people would be deported more frequently.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis