Author Topic: Fox News Poll: Oz supporters lack enthusiasm in Pennsylvania Senate race  (Read 492 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
  :facepalm2:

July 28, 2022 6:00pm EDT
Fox News Poll: Oz supporters lack enthusiasm in Pennsylvania Senate race
The GOP is struggling to gain a foothold in Pennsylvania

By Dana Blanton | Fox News

Democrats hold the advantage in battleground Pennsylvania, as GOP candidates haven’t closed the sale with Republican voters.

In the U.S. Senate race, Democrat John Fetterman holds an 11-point lead over Republican Mehmet Oz, 47%-36%, in a Fox News poll released Thursday. Three percent back independent candidate Everett Stern and 13% support someone else or are undecided.

The candidates are vying for the seat of retiring Republican Sen. Pat Toomey.

A big problem for Oz is consolidating GOP support. By a 16-point margin, fewer Republicans stay loyal to him (73%) than Democrats to Fetterman (89%). Same story on favorable ratings, as many more Democrats view Fetterman positively (88%) than Republicans view Oz (67%).

Just 35% of those backing Oz say they support him enthusiastically, while 45% have reservations. For Fetterman, 68% back him enthusiastically and only 18% hesitate.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-oz-supporters-lack-enthusiasm-pennsylvania-senate-race
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

This nominating Oz is and will be a lost opportunity. A lot can change by Nov but if I was a betting man I’d bet against him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

This nominating Oz is and will be a lost opportunity. A lot can change by Nov but if I was a betting man I’d bet against him

:thumbsup: