Author Topic: 7-year-old boy found dead in washing machine after parents report him missing  (Read 624 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 July 28, 2022 2:18pm EDT
7-year-old boy found dead in washing machine after parents report him missing
Troy Khoeler's foster parents reported him missing Thursday morning
By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News

A 7-year-old Texas boy was found dead inside a washing machine hours after his parents reported him missing Thursday.

The boy, Troy Khoeler, was first reported missing at roughly 6:30 a.m. local time, at which time he had been missing for 2-3 hours. The boy's father was at home during the time window, while his mother is believed to have been working a shift at a nearby hospital, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office.

Police are still investigating the incident and no charges or arrests have been made, according to Fox 26.

It is unclear how the boy came to be in the washing machine, which is located inside the family's garage. Police say the parents adopted the Troy in 2019.

https://twitter.com/Pct4Constable/status/1552616805813846017

"We are sad to report the missing 7-year-old we posted on earlier in the 4400 block of Rosegate has been found deceased," the Harris County Constable said in a statement.

"A criminal investigation is underway please avoid the area. We ask for everyone’s prayers for the family," the statement continued.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seven-year-old-boy-found-dead-washing-machine-parents-report-missing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Missing 2-3 hours (~03:30-04:30) and he waits until 6:30 to report him missing? 

(no pun intended) This smells.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't think there is any way of getting a child that big into a washing machine without having to break a lot of his bones to get him to fit into it.

I am guessing the Po Po are taking a VERY serious look at the autopsy photos and the father.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Missing 2-3 hours (~03:30-04:30) and he waits until 6:30 to report him missing? 

(no pun intended) This smells.

@SZonian

Well,it takes time to break the bones to get the boy to fit in the washing machine,as well as time to drive somewhere remote so he can bury the tools he used to murder and possibly dismember the child's body.

Not to mention trying to clean up all the blood.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I don't think there is any way of getting a child that big into a washing machine without having to break a lot of his bones to get him to fit into it.

I am guessing the Po Po are taking a VERY serious look at the autopsy photos and the father.
Some of those high capacity front loaders can fit a kid, about the size of a large dryer drum, and no agitator to work around. Kids do climb into the damndest places, too, so this may not be foul play. If he (or someone else) closed the door, the thing latches from the outside, can't likely be opened from the inside, and is water tight. He'd have suffocated in a lot less than 3 hours.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis