Author Topic: Omar, Bowman, far-left activists call for Clarence Thomas to be impeached  (Read 1079 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 28, 2022 4:42pm EDT

Omar, Bowman, far-left activists call for Clarence Thomas to be impeached

Omar calls Justice Thomas a 'corrupt jurist' who has 'no place on our highest court'
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

Reps. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., and Jamaal Bowman, D-N.Y., joined far-left activists Thursday in calling for the impeachment of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

The Democrats joined the groups MoveOn and We Demand Justice in front of the Supreme Court to deliver a petition to impeach Thomas that has racked up over 1.2 million signatures.

"Let me be clear, Clarence Thomas is a corrupt jurist and should have no place on our highest court," Omar said in a speech at the event. "Clarence Thomas for the past three decades worked in tandem with his wife from the bench, to decide cases that were in lockstep with his wife's political pursuits.

"There is no way Clarence Thomas can be seen as a neutral jurist and should not decide cases while his wife actively worked to overturn the election," she continued. "Our failure to hold him accountable will further delegitimize the court and will embolden other justices to act in lockstep with his actions. Clarence Thomas is too compromised to sit on the court, and that's why I was the first member of Congress to call for his impeachment."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/omar-bowman-far-left-activists-call-clarence-thomas-impeached
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

What a bunch of children.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
To impeach a Justice is the same procedure as a President....that means we must regain the House or they will certainly try to impeach Thomas.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

To impeach a Justice is the same procedure as a President....that means we must regain the House or they will certainly try to impeach Thomas.

:thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bring it, you tit-turds.  Stop pussyfooting around, prove you're not yellow.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What about recalling Susan Collins for being a gullible chump?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
If you married your own brother, I’m not inclined to believe a word you have to say…
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is supposed to be news?

Seriously?

Who out there doesn't know that the left hates Thomas more than any other human on the planet because he is a black man in a VERY important position that doesn't suck up to them and follow their wishes as a "proper slave under the control of the left."

The truth no one wants to speak about in public is that in general,the Dims want a return to slavery for blacks as well as much,and maybe even more, than they are willing to admit to in public.

It is especially insulting to them to have a black man in such a position of power that refuses to follow  orders like "a good boy".

I wasn't paying much attention  when Thomas was sworn in,but I am guessing Dim heads all over the country were exploding from anger.

And make no mistake about it,they are reacting to Thomas in a MUCH more negative way than they would any White,Asian or Jewish SC Justice BECAUSE he is black and conservative.

"The darkie dun left the Dim Plantation!",and the left just can't stand it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!