Author Topic: Gascón Versus Victims  (Read 467 times)

rebewranger

Gascón Versus Victims
« on: July 28, 2022, 09:44:39 pm »
Gascón Versus Victims
Los Angeles DA turns back the clock to pre-Manson times.

Thu Jul 28, 2022Lloyd Billingsley22 comments

Los Angeles district attorney George Gascón, Fox News reports, “is disbanding a group of victim advocates and prosecutors in the DA’s office who notify victims and their family members about their assailant’s parole hearings.” The DA’s embattled colleagues quickly pushed back.

“What Gascón wants to do,” according to deputy DA John Lewin, “is make it so not only the next of kin are unaware of these parole hearings, but he wants to make sure that prosecutors and district attorney’s offices don’t hear about them either.”

Shortly after taking office in 2020, Gascón banned prosecutors from attending parole hearings. His recent restriction recalls the victims of one of the worst crimes in California and national history. On August 9, 1969, members of Charles Manson’s “family” invaded a Cielo Drive home and murdered five people including actress Sharon Tate, due to give birth in two weeks.

“Please don’t kill me. I just want to have my baby,” Tate said. Manson’s followers then stabbed the actress 16 times. The next night, Leno and Rosemary LaBianca met the same fate. Devastated by the death of her daughter, Doris Tate learned that Manson follower Leslie Van Houten, had gathered 900 signatures in support of her parole.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/07/gasc%C3%B3n-versus-victims-lloyd-billingsley/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Gascón Versus Victims
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 12:49:15 am »
Gascón is powerful, victims of crime are not, so screw them.  His recall cannot come soon enough, and I'll bet Angelinos are just as pissed off as the San Franciscans who gave their DA the boot in the azz.

This is called "the law of the jungle."  California has more than just "Jungle Primaries," it's the underlying principle of all governmental policy.

I love the people I know in California, but I loathe that government more that any other State.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: