Author Topic: Brandon vs. Biden? Here’s 20 Seconds Of A Pre-Recorded Speech Joe Biden Gave Yesterday – Take A Loo  (Read 721 times)

Offline American Girl

Looks like a deep fake.
Eye Color gives it away.
How many Joe Bidens are there lol
Play this and watch his eyes/brows bounce independently of his face when he says this. Faces do not do that.
They replaced his eyes at a minimum, but this could be a fake from top to bottom.
Here’s what I want to know. Is a robot running our country? It wouldn’t shock me at this point.
https://www.usasupreme.com/brandon-vs-biden-heres-20-seconds-of-a-pre-recorded-speech-joe-biden-gave-yesterday-take-a-look-at-how-much-the-white-house-edited-it

Online mountaineer

Five Times August
@FiveTimesAugust
16h
Two videos posted within a couple of hours of each other. I mean… you tell me what’s going on here…

7:00 PM · Jul 26, 2022

Saucer-eyed Joe vs. Squinty-eyed Joe  :shrug:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 06:32:49 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Offline Killer Clouds

Imposter body double.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Very odd. Spooky, even. Significantly different facial features across the board.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Disney brought the Hall Of Presidents Animatron early.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The wonders of pharma-chemistry. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Biden emerged from corona with wild eyes. Whatever he's taking ought to be publicly available for all of us."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1552460114078179328

Online mountaineer

Kevin  @UpNorth54978305
Replying to @TuckerCarlson
Simple, Joe is boosted with Modafinil, sold under the brand name Provigil among others, is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant before he goes out in public to speak.
9:42 PM · Jul 27, 2022·
What is Provigil?

Provigil is a medication that promotes wakefulness. It is thought to work by altering the natural chemicals (neurotransmitters) in the brain.

Provigil is used to treat excessive sleepiness caused by sleep apnea, narcolepsy, or shift work sleep disorder.

Provigil may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide....

Modafinil affects the central nervous system. This medication may impair your thinking or reactions.  ...
drugs.com

Offline Kamaji

Kevin  @UpNorth54978305
Replying to @TuckerCarlson
Simple, Joe is boosted with Modafinil, sold under the brand name Provigil among others, is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant before he goes out in public to speak.
9:42 PM · Jul 27, 2022·drugs.com

Do we know for certain that Bidet is using modafinil?

Online mountaineer

Do we know for certain that Bidet is using modafinil?
Not for certain, just that tweeter's conclusion (at least at this point).

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The wonders of pharma-chemistry.
Better living thru chemistry.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Five Times August
@FiveTimesAugust
16h
Two videos posted within a couple of hours of each other. I mean… you tell me what’s going on here…

7:00 PM · Jul 26, 2022

Saucer-eyed Joe vs. Squinty-eyed Joe  :shrug:

That one on the left isn't Biteme.  He doesn't have Sloe Joe's "Stroke Smile."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: