Author Topic: Idaho Sheriff Warns of Drug Cartel Crisis, Bashes “Idiotic” DHS Secretary For Claiming Our Borders A  (Read 326 times)

rebewranger

yogi555By Amber Crawford | Jul 27, 2022

In an interview with Fox News, Idaho Sheriff Kieran Donahue warned of the growing crisis facing his community as Mexican drug cartels are becoming more and more prominent thanks to the United States’ poor control of our southern border.

As major numbers of drugs and criminals are able to cross into the U.S., drug cartels are increasing in size and power throughout the country.

2,000 miles away from the southern border, Sheriff Donahue’s county in Idaho has reached a “crisis stage.” Donahue reports, “We have never seen the numbers of seizures and the amounts of any drug, including methamphetamine, like we’re seeing in fentanyl. And of course, we’re still dealing with the methamphetamine crisis we’ve been in for years. And every bit of this substance – these illegal narcotics – come from the border, without question.”

https://100percentfedup.com/idaho-sheriff-warns-of-drug-cartel-crisis-bashes-idiotic-dhs-secretary-for-claiming-our-borders-are-secure-we-are-on-the-cusp-of-complete-collapse-video/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
 9999hair out0000

Got a couple of thousand Nero's in DC fiddling with their violins while the country burns down
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Alot of conservatives worry about the Dems attempting a coup by declaring martial law and trying to implement a Soviet style central planning state.

While that definitely worries me, THIS worries me far more - these cartels making inroads and getting a foothold in rural communities far from the border, and terrorizing US citizens like they do to Mexican citizens.

Even worse, the FedGov taking advantage of that chaos for their own agendas, resulting in two jackboot organizations to deal with, and the citizens caught in the crossfire.
The Republic is lost.