Author Topic: Global Warming Has Stalled Over Much Of The Last 10 Years, Arctic Never Melted Away  (Read 364 times)

rebewranger

Global Warming Has Stalled Over Much Of The Last 10 Years, Arctic Never Melted Away
By P Gosselin on 22. July 2022

Share this...
The globe hasn’t been warming and the Arctic hasn’t been melting much for almost a decade now.

Recall the climate crisis loonies warned us some 20 years ago the Arctic sea ice would disappear by the summer of 2014. Well it’s still very much there, as Joe Bastardi reminds us at his most recent Saturday Summary:

As Joe explains, it’s in fact currently running above the mean of the 2010s, and right close to the mean of the 2000s.

No warming in 8 years

Moreover, UAH global mean temperature anomaly hasn’t risen in eight years as well, Hat-tip Snowfan here:

https://notrickszone.com/2022/07/22/global-warming-has-stalled-over-much-of-the-last-10-years-arctic-never-melted-away/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The only true natural phenomenon that we understand that has scientific proof of having impact on our climate is sunspot activity.

Don't let any envirowhacko terrorist tell you otherwise.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rebewranger

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.