Author Topic: FOLLOWING ITS 2-DAY HEATWAVE, THE UK SUFFERS UNUSUAL JULY CHILLS (2.9C/37.2F); SUMMER SNOW SWEEPS AL  (Read 300 times)

rebewranger

FOLLOWING ITS 2-DAY HEATWAVE, THE UK SUFFERS UNUSUAL JULY CHILLS (2.9C/37.2F); SUMMER SNOW SWEEPS ALASKA; + FRESH FERTILIZER CUTS IN CANADA AND GERMANY SPARK THE LATEST ‘AWAKENING’
JULY 28, 2022 CAP ALLON

FOLLOWING ITS 2-DAY HEATWAVE, THE UK SUFFERS UNUSUAL JULY CHILLS (2.9C/37.2F)

It’s been 11-days since the UK endured its 48-hours of heat, since that toasty plume of African air rode anomalously-far north on the back of weak and wavy meridional jet stream flow and sent climate extremists into record-breaking fits of bed wetting hyperbole (which they must surely now be embarrassed about).

Britain, and also large parts of Northern France, have seen a pause in summer this week — very cool temperatures for late-July have invaded vast swathes with lows of 2.9C (37.2F) logged on Wednesday morning at Sennybridge, Wales — the nation’s coldest late-July reading in decades.

But according to master shillers theguardian.com, “the UK is no longer a cold country”:

https://electroverse.co/uk-suffers-unusual-july-chills-2-9c-37-2f-summer-snow-in-alaska-fertilizer-cuts-in-canada-and-germany/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
37 F in late July?  Figured this was a reporting station in Northern Scotland. 

Hell, this was in Wales....

But the enviro-whackos won't publicize the real truth which clearly differentiates the difference of what constitutes "climate" is versus weather.  That is the nature of the dishonesty of our Green terrorist enemies.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Can't they make up their minds?  Is it hot or is it cold?

You can get Summer low temps in 30's F with very low humidity, no wind, radiational cooling - sometimes in low lying valleys or higher elevations.

Did a cold front just move through?
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Can't they make up their minds?  Is it hot or is it cold?

You can get Summer low temps in 30's F with very low humidity, no wind, radiational cooling - sometimes in low lying valleys or higher elevations.

Did a cold front just move through?

Sometimes we lose sight of the fact that the UK is generally more north than any large Canadian City. All you need is a hiccup in the Gulf Stream, and get a blast of Nordic air sneaks in, and it can get pretty damned cold.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.