Author Topic: HUGE: Wisconsin Investigator Discovers Ease of Harvesting Election Ballots Online – It’s Nothing Sho  (Read 317 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
HUGE: Wisconsin Investigator Discovers Ease of Harvesting Election Ballots Online – It’s Nothing Short of Shocking — A CHEATER’S DREAM!

Wisconsin election integrity investigator Harry W. recently discovered the absolute ease of harvesting election ballots in the state online.

His report is nothing short of shocking!

The state of Wisconsin allows anyone with a smartphone or computer is able to order an absentee ballot online in someone’s else’s name.

They can have that absentee ballot sent to an address other than the registered voter.

Harry even was able to test his findings by attempting to order a ballot for Speaker Robin Vos.

Harry added, “I selected these two high profile public figures because they are scofflaws, have no respect for law and are among the most disingenuous and notorious fraudsters within our state. Both in their own way have contributed to the demise of the public’s lack of confidence in our elections.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/huge-wisconsin-investigator-discovers-ease-harvesting-election-ballots-online-nothing-short-shocking-cheaters-dream/

-------------

Finally, something that makes sense here. While I'm against ballot harvesting, the ballots picked up and turned in should be legit ballots even if the act of turning them in is illegal.

What I'm focused on and what hasn't been answered till now is if the ballot harvesting was cover for turning in fake ballots - ones that were not voted by a registered voter and were in essence printed out of whole cloth.

And that seems to be the case here. I experienced this years ago when Iowa had ballot harvesting for one election. I offered to take one woman's ballot in, and she was adamant that she never voted absentee, always on poll night. I told her to call the auditors office immediately and tell them the situation.

It was at that moment I realized that ballot harvesting was not a good thing, and fortunately the Iowa legislature voted that down the next session.

I always wondered if Dems did something like this, for those on the voter list who either did not vote, were dead, or had moved, but had no idea how they could have pulled it off.

Now I see at least one way they could do that.
The Republic is lost.