Author Topic: ‘Life On Earth Is At Stake’: CNN Correspondent Suggests Biden Use Military To Produce Electric Vehic  (Read 1128 times)

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
CNN correspondent Bill Weir suggested that the Biden administration mobilize the military to produce electric vehicles and claimed “life on Earth was at stake” due to climate change on CNN Tuesday.

Weir expressed frustration that the filibuster was preventing Congress from passing legislation and that President Joe Biden was limited in his ability to tackle climate change during his appearance on CNN. He suggested the nationalization of industries as one method to mitigate the issue.

“This is hung up on an old fashioned filibuster, sort of recent made up American rules when the fate of life on Earth is at stake,” Weir said. “If this were FDR, if this were the ’40s, if this was after Pearl Harbor, maybe you would nationalize in the way that they tried to get Ford and Chevy to make ventilators for COVID.”

“There’s a three year waiting list for Ford F-150 trucks. Why not throw the military might behind that? Why not use the military’s footprints as a symbol of a transition?” he said.  :silly:

[excerpted]
https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/26/cnn-bill-weir-electric-vehicles-joe-biden-climate-change/
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline mountaineer

How do people this stupid function in real life?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

More and more fascism from the left. 

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

Offline libertybele

How do people this stupid function in real life?

Stupid ... it's the new liberal way of life.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
WHITE PEOPLE!! They are evil!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

... Because 'killing people and breaking things' are quintessential production qualities.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

What a maroon.  :laugh: