Author Topic: Tulsi Gabbard, Rand Paul Placed on List of Russian Propagandists by Ukraine  (Read 765 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Tulsi Gabbard, Rand Paul Placed on List of Russian Propagandists by Ukraine
Ukraine Today, Jul 26, 2022

Kentucky Senator Rand Paul and former Hawaii Representative Tulsi Gabbard have been listed by Ukraine among a number of American politicians, academics and activists Kyiv claims have promoted “Russian propaganda.”

The list was compiled by the Ukrainian Center for Countering Disinformation, founded in 2021 by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to study the impact of Russian disinformation. The center is part of Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council.

The list—which also includes retired U.S. Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor, military strategist Edward Luttwak, political scientist John Mearsheimer and journalist Glenn Greenwald—does not explain what the consequences are for those who Ukraine clearly considers responsible for promoting the Kremlin’s line. But it offers explanations for inclusion on the list.

More:  https://ukrainetoday.org/2022/07/26/tulsi-gabbard-rand-paul-placed-on-list-of-russian-propagandists-by-ukraine/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Glenn Greenwald Joins Tucker Carlson Tonight To Respond To The Government Of Ukraine Putting Him, Senator @RandPaul, @TulsiGabbard
 And Other Americans On A "Blacklist"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1551732418847055872

Offline libertybele

Interesting. So whoever the gov't of Ukraine couldn't guilt into pandering to their every need they've blacklisted and accused them of being Russian propagandists.

That speaks volume and to me sheds some light on the lack of innocence of Z and others.

The audacity amazes me and Zelenskyy & Joe are merely lining their pockets.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 12:16:50 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Interesting. So whoever the gov't of Ukraine couldn't guilt into pandering to their every need they've blacklisted and accused them of being Russian propagandists.

That speaks volume and to me sheds some light on the lack of innocence of Z and others.

The audacity amazes me and Zelenskyy & Joe are merely lining their pockets.

Zelensky reminds me of Professor Harold Hill… :pondering:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline libertybele

Zelensky reminds me of Professor Harold Hill… :pondering:

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Ukraine is NOT a democracy.

Why are we squandering our treasure to help this nation?  Makes no sense but to enrich the military industrial complex in the USA at the taxpayers expense.  If Ukraine was paying for it, sure fine, but they aren't.

Time to end this nonsense NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If they want our equipment, time for them to start paying for it.  If China can purchase large tracts of land in the USA, I say let Ukraine sell large tracts of land to the USA to pay for supplying them.  Literally!!!

Helping Zelensky is a fantasy.  He is a dictator, no different than Putin.  I remain AMERICA FIRST, and I do not give two shakes for Ukraine.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jafo wails:
"Why are we squandering our treasure to help this nation?  Makes no sense but to enrich the military industrial complex in the USA at the taxpayers expense."

Mr. Dylan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEmI_FT4YHU