Author Topic: FBI search warrant application shows chilling online postings from Kavanaugh assassination suspect  (Read 700 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published July 27, 2022 4:14pm EDT
FBI search warrant application shows chilling online postings from Kavanaugh assassination suspect
Nicholas Roske, 26, has been charged with attempted murder
By Andrew Mark Miller , Shannon Bream , Bill Mears | Fox News

A newly unveiled FBI search warrant shows that the man accused of attempting to assassinate Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh meticulously planned the alleged plot and even reached out for advice on an internet forum.

According to the FBI search warrant obtained by Fox News Digital, 26-year-old Nicholas Roske Googled various search terms related to the attack including "how to be stealthy," "assassin skills," and "most effective place to stab someone" in the weeks leading up to the planned attack. 

"im gonna stop roe v wade from being overturned," Roske told another internet user in an online conversation, according to the documents.

The other user responded with, "what u tryna do."

Roske said back, "remove some people from the Supreme Court."

The person Roske was speaking with said that "two dead judges ain't gonna do nothing.  The whole government is f***** There's no fixing that You would die before you killed them all."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-search-warrant-application-shows-chilling-online-postings-kavanaugh-assassination-suspect
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Jul 27, 2022 6:35 PM EST
Suspect in Kavanaugh assassination attempt targeted 2 other SCOTUS justices: FBI
Roske allegedly communicated with internet users on Reddit where he mentioned his plans to target two more conservative Supreme Court justices, along with his primary plan of "killing Kavanaugh."
Katie Daviscourt

...  "Yeah but I could get at least one, which would change the votes for decades to come, and I am shooting for 3 all of the major decisions for the past 10 years have been along party lines so if there are more liberal than conservative judges, they will have the power," Roske responded, according to the documents.

The documents reveal that suspect Nicholas Roske used the Google search engine in the weeks leading up to the attempted assassination in search of advice on how to carry out the attack.

Some of the terms that Roske reportedly entered into Google include, "how to be stealthy," "assassin skills," and the "most effective place to stab someone," according to Fox News.  ...
Post-Millennial

I have a feeling that if I googled how to assassinate someone, there would be a knock on my door.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Problem is, somehow the SCOTUS has gained the belief by people that decisions are not based on Law and the Constitution, but Party ideology. Note that Conservative justices tend to follow the former, and the Liberal Justices the latter, which somehow gives Leftists the notion that because the liberal justices are /were selected on the basis of their leftist beliefs by leftists using leftism as a criterion (along with race and gender), that anyone who isn't of that ilk must be from "them", the other Party.

In reality, none of this should have a Party slant at all.
At issue is the law and the Constitution.
Nothing more, and nothing less.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In reality, none of this should have a Party slant at all.
At issue is the law and the Constitution.
Nothing more, and nothing less.

How Republican you are! 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: