Author Topic: Israeli woman alleges US Secret Service agent attacked her before Biden's visit, demands WH apology  (Read 238 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 July 27, 2022 1:21pm EDT
Israeli woman alleges US Secret Service agent attacked her before Biden's visit, demands WH apology
Woman claims U.S., Israeli authorities are trying to sweep attack under the rug
By Yael Halon | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: An Israeli woman claims she was assaulted by a U.S. Secret Service agent in Israel ahead of President Biden's visit earlier this month.

In an exclusive interview with Fox News Digital, Tamar Ben-Haim, 30, alleged she was walking home from her friend's house past midnight on Monday along Rehov Shiloh, a popular street in a residential Jerusalem neighborhood, when a "large man" appeared in front of her, she recalled.

According to her, she was looking down at her phone and had her headphones on, and said "Before I could understand what was happening, I felt a hard slap across my face, and he immediately began punching me in the chest," Ben-Haim said in an interview that has since been translated into English.

The woman described being punched "over and over again," like she was a "punching bag." When she noticed a holstered gun on the man's side, she tried to scream louder for help.

"I was in total shock," she recalled, breaking down in tears as she spoke. "He was so strong…I couldn't even attempt to defend myself. In my head, I was thinking, ‘you won’t survive this. This is the end of your life.'"

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/israeli-woman-alleges-us-secret-service-agent-attacked-before-bidens-visit-demands-wh-apology
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34