Author Topic: Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas will not teach George Washington Law seminar after uproar  (Read 587 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 27, 2022 1:56pm EDT
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas will not teach George Washington Law seminar after uproar
Clarence Thomas 'has informed me that he is unavailable to co-teach the seminar this fall,' co-lecturer Gregory Maggs wrote
By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi , Rachel Paik , Emmett Jones | Fox News

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas will not be teaching a course at George Washington University's law school after students protested his role with the school.

An email announcing the decision was sent by Thomas' expected co-lecturer Gregory Maggs and obtained by Fox News Digital.

"Unfortunately, I am writing with some sad news: Justice Thomas has informed me that he is unavailable to co-teach the seminar this fall. I know that this is disappointing," Maggs wrote.

He added, "I am very sorry.The seminar has not been canceled but I will now be the sole instructor. For those of you still interested in taking the course, I assure you that we will make the best of the new situation."

A university representative also confirmed the news to Fox News Digital.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/supreme-court-justice-clarence-thomas-will-not-teach-george-washington-law-seminar-uproar

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Chalk one up for the woke fascists and the brown-shirts.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So the woke have robbed themselves of a truly enriching experience of being taught by Clarence Thomas, they should be rewarded with classes taught by the mental midgets of the SC, Sotomayor and Kagan since that would be about what their limited minds could deal with.

Offline Kamaji

So the woke have robbed themselves of a truly enriching experience of being taught by Clarence Thomas, they should be rewarded with classes taught by the mental midgets of the SC, Sotomayor and Kagan since that would be about what their limited minds could deal with.

Exactly.

Online roamer_1

That's it... Pearls before swine.
Good on him.  :beer: